11 11.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
San-Marino-scaled.jpg

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Ooooh Senhit – “Obsessed” is actually English Version of her track in Italian “Un bel Niente” I love! :)
It sounds very, very good in English too, well crafted..
I have to vote for it..
“Freaky” is all right as well, bit I simply love “Obsessed”.. :D
Gosh i just listened Un bel Niente, better i didnt. Its far above those 2 songs (on Italian 'Obsessed' is like other song, what language can do)

Loindici

Veteran
I vote for Obsessed. It really needs more power though, so maybe more backing vocals?

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I was hoping we'd be getting music videos.

My first impression is Freaky all the way. Obsessed is a bit middling and takes far too long to properly grab my attention (though it did manage it towards the end). Freaky has the potential to deliver us crazy Super Senhit as shown to us in pictures like this one..

78690803_10158116178396977_7092646973286645760_o.jpg

And this is obviously what I need from her this year. Disco Senhit baby.

Loindici

Veteran
I vote for Obsessed. It really needs more power though, so maybe more backing vocals?

Well nevermind I also voted for Freaky too

EDIT: well, like 3 times

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've decided I like Obsessed too but still voted for Freaky for the reasons I mentioned before. We need cray cray Super Senhit burning rubber on a fabulous disco track. Obsessed is nice too. I'd take it but I urge you to give us our girl in cuckoo, freaky form. It's the Senhit we deserve. Freaky freaky.

And oh my gosh, I can't wait to get my San Marino mug, baseball cap and packet of wet wipes.

crashworld

Veteran
Both songs are pretty decent and reminds me of the early 2000s Britpop. Her voice reminds me abit of Holly Valance. But I think "Freaky" would seem that it will have a good elaborated staging. I will choose "Freaky" for the retro disco-dance pop. Although if "Obsession" got it, I wouldn't mind too.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Team Obsessed all the way. Freaky reminds me too much of that dreadful "Freaks" from the UK selection last year - it's just a mess. Obsessed is much more catchy and fun and definitely the one I'd rather see at Eurovision! Fun to vote for San Marino xheat

Alaska49

anyone voting freaky! should be interrogated like that time the azerbaijanis interrogated people who dared to vote for jan jan in 2009

have a set of functioning ears and brain and try again, thank you

obsessed is the better song and the one that miiiiight put san marino in the final and must win

CPV4931

Team "Freaky" here, I think, "Obsessed" will win

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gosh i just listened Un bel Niente, better i didnt. Its far above those 2 songs (on Italian 'Obsessed' is like other song, what language can do)

I agree!! "Un bel Niente" is far better that "Obsessed". Why on earth do broadcasters still think that going english is always the best choice?? God damn it San Marino.

I voted for "Freaky!" . "Obsessed" is nothing and "Un bel Niente" IS EVERYTHING. Italian version all the way!

"Freaky!" is fun and it's in the direction of Serhat last year. Not sure if it will be able to qualify, it really depends on stage performance.

Top Bottom