7 7.3%

11 11.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
San-Marino-scaled.jpg

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
12 points. "Fun" songs aren't usually my bag, but this is so much fun. It makes me forget about my worries and just (badly) dance. Possibly my favourite San Marinese entry of all time.

HayashiM

Veteran
Having said that, if I were in San Marino I would create a "Road to ESC" singing event where they choose their representative from artists of various nationalities. Why this? They can already make this choice internally. Instead this idea would allow San Marino to increase its appeal. Thus it would increase its "ESC power" and would attract the attention of many good artists who could see San Marino a good opportunity.

So San Marino's selection would sort of determine "Europe's entry for Eurovision"? :D I think I like this. San Marino thus becomes the biggest Eurovision's powerhouse and Melfest trembles with mixture of shame, envy and admiration. The only downside is Rainy and other Say Na Na devotees becoming temporarily sad, which can be easily fixed with Ser Serhat winning this new selection and Eurovision with it in a very nearby future.

Cool idea, I stan :)

Nemo89

So San Marino's selection would sort of determine "Europe's entry for Eurovision"? :D I think I like this. San Marino thus becomes the biggest Eurovision's powerhouse and Melfest trembles with mixture of shame, envy and admiration. The only downside is Rainy and other Say Na Na devotees becoming temporarily sad, which can be easily fixed with Ser Serhat winning this new selection and Eurovision with it in a very nearby future.

Cool idea, I stan :)
San Marino can do it. They can choose anyone and I think this is good for European music and for new bands that want to emerge.

Serhat is the highest point reached by San Marino but they must not fall asleep on their laurels. They have to advance their music scene and get off the "music ... freaky!". They can try to make space for new genres. I think San Marino has a lot of potential but they still haven't understood it.

If San Marino organizes the "Road to ESC" I will come to Prague to pick you up and go and enjoy the show! xyaayxhugxcheers Do you think Rainy would come too? xthink :lol:

HayashiM

Veteran
San Marino can do it. They can choose anyone and I think this is good for European music and for new bands that want to emerge.

Serhat is the highest point reached by San Marino but they must not fall asleep on their laurels. They have to advance their music scene and get off the "music ... freaky!". They can try to make space for new genres. I think San Marino has a lot of potential but they still haven't understood it.

If San Marino organizes the "Road to ESC" I will come to Prague to pick you up and go and enjoy the show! xyaayxhugxcheers Do you think Rainy would come too? xthink :lol:

Sounds lovely, what a great idea :) I can't speak for Rainy, but my sixth sense tells me many people's answer is "Is this really :sm: we're talking about? Wouldn't miss it for the world!"

So, I probably better start working on my bus driver's license should we fit everybody in :)

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

You are not here, SMR and Super SenHIT automatically goes to the 3rd page... xcry

Loindici

Veteran
So, will we get OBSESSED for next year?

tuorem

We all know "Freaky!" was a contender for victory (hence the whole San Marino 2021 merchandising), but we should move on.

They should work on a brand new collab: Senhit feat. Dmitry Krasilov for 2021 please. We expect another banger. xbike

Senhit3_Foto-di-Gianni-Lo-Giudice-Parentesi-Agency-b-696x464.jpg

tuorem

It's terrifying how she so accurately mimicked intense me pretending to be her every time "Freaky!" plays. I loved the visual effects too.

She would have slayed in Rotterdam, I sensed she had a thought-out staging concept in store somehow.

And that song still slaps btw xmusic I wish she could come back with something as good as that.

GRE

Milos-BC

The 2021 entry is a significant upgrade compared to this song. This one was a bottom 3 material whereas the 2021 entry has great chances to qualify (and I hope it will).

1 point.

Top Bottom