17 9.6%

13 7.3%

11 6.2%

10 5.6%

8 4.5%

24 13.6%

• Total voters

Sabiondo

Now :nl:, :be:, :de:, :fr: will have one reazon to be forced to give their televoting 12 points (Diaspora) votes to.... this Saturday night :twisted:

cegs5

He’s so terrible at singing that it’s adorable at the same time. What makes it even more epic is that you can see he really thinks he’s doing it well, you know like those awful castings of American Idol and stuff like that. This man is living his dream, respect for that. Kudo for his success, Eurovision needs more Serhats and “Say na na na” because having 26 well-produced and polished mainstream pop or ballad entries on Saturday would be utterly boring!

harey

I'm not a fan of the song but I'm happy San Marino qualified. It'd a fun song and we absolutely need fun. (I'm more desappointed by Estonia qualifying, but I'm never mad at results because life goes on)

Mii11

He's really bad at singing but so happy for him, San Marino and his fans :) Honestly, I don't mind him even winning :lol: It would be epic to have san Marino in Top 10!

Carian

I think he qualified for his charisma and a good vibe he left after his performance. Yeah, he didn't sing well, but he is such a great and fun guy just to look at. I believe he must be a fun person to be around.

tuorem

Serhat: "Don't forget my number, call me anytime"
People at home: challenge accepted :cool:

VikingTiger

How on earth did that happen.... Serhat in the final after that vocal trainwreck? He can do so much better. I cant help but finding this undeserved. I dont mind the song - but this performance? Really...?

xthink

Maybe his vocals in the dress rehearsals where better? At least that would explain jury points...

tararaaam

Was fun, but also akward to see someone not being able to practically speak (cause he didn't really sing). Gave me some Gunther vibes smh :p
Good job with the staging imo.

LakZaNokte

Just watched live performance on youtube.

It really is a cathy song + the performance was very warm and friendly.

Believe it or not, there are other comments like mine in comment section, so I concluded it wasn’t just me xshrug

Say na na na..... :flies away:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I've had this stuck in my mind all day, been walking around humming it everywhere. xmusic More Serhat for everyone! xheat

tXlH8MM.gif

I've added the perfect capper to your post. I hope you appreciate it.

Just watched live performance on youtube.

It really is a cathy song + the performance was very warm and friendly.

Believe it or not, there are other comments like mine in comment section, so I concluded it wasn’t just me xshrug

Say na na na..... :flies away:

Yeah, I suppose that's a great way of putting it. The performance was not an in-tune one, but it was a very inviting experience. Not only did the sense of fun shine through really well, but it drew the audience in, especially in the beginning (which counts the most).

LakZaNokte

Yeah, I suppose that's a great way of putting it. The performance was not an in-tune one, but it was a very inviting experience. Not only did the sense of fun shine through really well, but it drew the audience in, especially in the beginning (which counts the most).
That’s because Serhat is actually having fun there, people can always sense that in performers.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
it's 2 am here, I have to wake up at 6 and here I am, reading all the comments from the past two days. thank you for the ride.

also these comments are quite similar to living legend Florin Cezar Ouatu's thread. I hope that means Serhat won the televote as well. xheat

Milos-BC

I am glad that I was wrong here and that this legend made it through :mrgreen: Maybe the most epic moment of the evening for me :D Slay it Serhat!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've just realized that 2019 marks San Marino's 10th entry at the contest. In celebration, here's my top 10 Sammarinese songs.

:12: :sm: Serhat - Say Na Na Na
:10: :sm: Valentina Monetta - Maybe
:8: :sm: Valentina Monetta - Social Network Song (Oh Oh-Uh-Oh Oh)
:7: :sm: Valentina Monetta - Crisalide (Vola)
:6: :sm: Serhat - I Didn't Know
:5: :sm: Michele Perniola & Anita Simoncini - Chain of Lights
:4: :sm: Jessika feat. Jenifer Brening - Who We Are
:3: :sm: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson - Spirit Of The Night
:2: :sm: Senit - Stand By
:1: :sm: Miodio - Complice

q-Em4u.gif

San Marino have been in my top 3 of the year SIX times, and three times they were my absolute favourite (Crisalide, Maybe and Say Na Na Na). May San Marino's reign of our hearts long continue.

Franco

I'm surprised this qualified, given Serhat's almost non-existent voice on that night.
The Goddess of Eurovision must have smiled upon San Marino.

Ezio

Veteran
Praised be her name, Diaspora! xbowxbowxbowxbowxbow

Top Bottom