10 6.1%

24 14.7%

13 8.0%

15 9.2%

31 19.0%

• Total voters

henhu

Re: SAN MARINO 2018 - Jessika ft. Jenifer - Who We Are

This is my biggest guilty pleasure this year.

CPV4931

+1, still my current #3

Iker

Veteran

Rip-off of a rip-off. It cannot be otherwise!

But it's not my guilty pleasure this year or any pleasure for that matter. xsorry

Alaska49

this is iconic yeah. BULLIED is the new NO. san marino is the best country at opening songs hilariously.

aef

Wow the staging seems to be so much fun!! It would be really heartwarming to see them in the final haha Basically the need a totally surprising televoting result :lol:

I'm SO looking forward to see this on TV

mauve

Veteran
Nay. From what I saw the staging was okay, but the voices weren't good at all. Still at my bottom. Sorry San Marino ...

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've just watched the rehearsal video 6 times in a row. I've got to say i'm addicted. The robots along with the backing singers dancing with their arms moving up and down proved just too much for my body to handle at this time in the afternoon. I'm dead from shock. Iconic. I love you forever San Marinoxheart

tuorem

San Trollino is REAL.

Like seriously, I'm not even sure juries will even consider one fraction of a second to give them any point with such a presentation now. No one will take this seriously. :? I'm disappointed because I thought they would at least try to save what can be saved. They just aim for the last place actually, they're doing their best to obtain it.

Special thought about IROL who must be relieved not to have anything to do with this mess xrofl3

EscGeek

Veteran
:sm: has tried seriousness in the past and all they got was 14 lousy points in the final and a few NQ's

It's better to do whatever comes to mind... like robots for example xcookie:lol:

tuorem

:sm: has tried seriousness in the past and all they got was 14 lousy points in the final and a few NQ's

It's better to do whatever comes to mind... like robots for example xcookie:lol:

I don't have anything against humour or frivolity, but there's a way to do it tbh. 2012 was lit for instance.

I can't even like this in an ironic way because it looks so cheap and hopeless. They're going for the meme award, which in San Marino's case, is more of a habit than an achievement :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran
I don't have anything against humour or frivolity, but there's a way to do it tbh. 2012 was lit for instance.

I can't even like this in an ironic way because it looks so cheap and hopeless. They're going for the meme award, which in San Marino's case, is more of a habit than an achievement :mrgreen:

you're saying it like it's something negative to get a meme award xbeee

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
It looks like a JESC entry staging xD

CPV4931

Can´t wait to see, how this will look on TV, San Marino trolling as always :-)

Top Bottom