7 2.2%

12 3.8%

5 1.6%

2 0.6%

10 3.2%

• Total voters

CPV4931

Milos-BC

What to say...........if this entry represented some other country, it would've been in the finals, maybe even a contender for victory, but this way.........it's just the same old (and bad) deja vu :(

Huge injustice.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
xheatCan't believe I didn't notice this sooner but Valentina has released YET ANOTHER "Crisalide" ep available from iTunes, Amazon etc. This one has eight versions of the song on it, six of which are new. There's a jazz version, a dance version and then a longer version of the dance mix for when you are raving in that club. Italian and English versions of each are here.

I feel like i'm in an elevator listening to the jazz version.. it's err incredibly... how do I say this without offending our Queen... NICE but isn't what I was really expecting. The production is very cheap and breezy. Valentina outshines everything. Theres even synthesised bird noise for goodness sake.. but once it gets going and you look past the music, you get into it. Doesn't beat the version Matt recorded from the party though, thats for sure.

Dance version is interesting. The song doesn't exactly lend itself well to having a dance mix but they get away with it.. just. Again Valentina shines incredibly bright. The music here is typical Euroclub.

If anything, this little release is making me really long for Valentina to just be treated to some decent, sophisticated production. She deserves the finest out there. She shouldn't be singing synthesised jazz. I would love "Suus" composer Florent Boshnjaku to do something for her.

evija87

Deleted member 8866

awwwwwwwwwwww, this is so cute! xheart i really doubt that any newspaper would do the same here in slovenia

JamesUK1990

This song not qualifying was a huge injustice!! One of the best songs that year, it deserved to do so much better than it did!!

joancamo

Here's a video o Valentina in San Marino, and you can listen her playing Crisalide at 5:55 mark

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
#rainywoodsalert
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]

After In bed with Madonna, In bed with Valentina ! :eek: :lol:

I almost fainted when I watched this video a couple of days ago xheat

The scene in the car is hilariously dangerous. She shouldn't sing and drive at the same time:eek:

toinou03

I almost fainted when I watched this video a couple of days ago xheat

The scene in the car is hilariously dangerous. She shouldn't sing and drive at the same time:eek:

It's a latin thing I think. I used to be like that while driving... :lol:

Anyway, San Marino is very beautiful ! :D We have to get an invitation to drink some chianti on the great terrace with the view on the hills and the sound of cicadas and we'd be able to stay very late at night, because she's not very herly... hum early ! :lol:

San Marino airport is impressively small ! xrofl3

Valentina Monetta the caciotta ! :lol:

CaspianMortis

San Marino sent an absolute master piece in 2013. Valentina Monetta absolutely deserved to win the contest that year.

I still remember my outrage four years ago. Songs like "Alcohol is Free" from Greece qualified but not this masterpiece, this remains the greatest injustice in Eurovision history. Their non-qualification proves the Eurovision Contest that year was one big joke and disgrace.

I'm still angry for this, after all those years.

Top Bottom