12 3.8%

7 2.2%

12 3.8%

5 1.6%

2 0.6%

10 3.2%

• Total voters

Terence

So this year she has evolved into a butterfly, let's see what our queen will come up with next year!!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I must say despite how horrendously biased SVT have been.. it was nice to see at the beginning of the show tonight, Valentina's journey from Azerbaijan to Malmo. It brought a tear to my eye.

Musicosity

So this year she has evolved into a butterfly, let's see what our queen will come up with next year!!
I don't think she will do it a third time. But if she does, let's hope she'll do the right thing: Giving Mr. Siegel a nice kick where it hurts and going the way that was meant to be hers: Real Jazz. If she were allowed to be her true self for 3 minutes in the ESC there would be no discussions about qualifying. She would own the place.

evija87

Guys do you remember Udo Jurgens run in 60's? He particpated 3 times in a row and he got in order: 10th, 4th, winner. Valentina could pull a thing but for micro-state scale. 14th, 11th, qualfier. My dreams.

Yes it would be great to take final step and see Valentina purely with her real jazz nature xheart
Although I disagree about Ralph: he doesn't deserve a kick, but big thank you for composing Crisalide, thanks to the music it was possible to tell the story of growth and evolution. He deserves a San-Marinese and Italian style great dinner with fantastic wine, foods and party to thank him for his contribution for San Marino.
First some noise, then a beauty ;D

jbusic

I read on the ESCUnited front page that Valentina said it's time for another artist to take over.

There's actually a Facebook group petitioning Valentina to represent SMR in 2014 again. If you want the link, PM me and I will send it to you :)

ParadiseES

I'm glad we gave 10 points, the highest point to San Marino. I think Spaniards have shown taste this year :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm glad we gave 10 points, the highest point to San Marino. I think Spaniards have shown taste this year :D

Indeed you haaav.. OH! it appears you gave 6 points to Russia. This wipes away any taste you may have. My country also showed signs of taste awarding The Netherlands and Romania points but our taste is also wiped away by the utterly mystifying 10 points we awarded Russiaxsnooty

GRE

Lets give a massive, MASSIVE finger to our dear friends at SVT for quite possibly wrecking Valentina's chances of reaching the final. With a later draw, who knows, we may have seen Valentina in the final. I'm literally fuming with the contest this year but so, so happy for Valentina. She can be so proud. 11th place, 47 points, no diaspora.. just a beautiful song, sung from the heart.

Exactly.And didn't take ANY points from Albania and Germany.

Scooby

So Valentina again next year. And now with some really good jazzy song

makkillottu

Such a giant shame for that, Armenia and Romania didn't deserved to pass the Semi-Final 2. Anyway, great job Valentina, you made us all proud of you!!! VAI VALEEEEEEE :D

Deleted member 8866

i just LOVE this song! xheart xheart xheart

and i love valentina, i hope she will represent san marino again, not necessary next year, but hopefully soon :) i supported her last year, even though at first i disliked her song. now i think the social network song is actually a good song :D but when i heard crisalide for the first time (even though i don't know italian) i fell in love immediately. and so i read the translation of the lyrics, and i felt connected with them.

i really wanted san marino to qualify this year, but when i saw number 2, i lost hope. for me, her preformance in the semifinal was a pure
P E R F E C T I O N! but still, there was some hope and when i saw, that valentina is out of the final, i almost threw remote to TV (i'm a little ashamed beacuse of this :oops:). and the anger became even bigger, when i saw she was 11th in the semifinal. :mad:

but she is a winner for me, no matter how countries voted. she really is a QUEEN! and i'm still hoping, she'll accept my friend request on facebook... :p

GRE

Lets see who voted for Valentina.
10 points from Spain
6 points from Malta
5 points from France & Fyr Macedonia
4 points from Armenia & Israel & Romania
3 points from Latvia
2 points from Hungary
1 point from Azerbaijan & Finland & Georgia & Greece
0 points from Albania,Bulgaria,Germany,Iceland,Norway,Switzerland.

GRE

"Friends" did not vote for Valentina...
Albania gave one big fat zero.Germany the same although the songwriter was Siegel.
The Italian speaking part of Switzerland did not support her.
And also Greece gave her only 1 point...
Well in my country we say "If you have such friends,you dont have to search for enemies"

Odalis

Friends are not people who support you no matter what, friends are people who always support you when you're doing something good and tell you the truth when you screw up, only a true friend will tell you "You suck at that, do something else!" :D
I guess those countries didn't like the song too much and said so. It's ok.

GRE

Friends are not people who support you no matter what, friends are people who always support you when you're doing something good and tell you the truth when you screw up, only a true friend will tell you "You suck at that, do something else!" :D
I guess those countries didn't like the song too much and said so. It's ok.
That's my point.When you are doing something good,friends should support you.:)

Odalis

That's my point.When you are doing something good,friends should support you.:)

I think they just didn't like it enough to support it :)
Let's wait for the split jury-televote results, i'm curious to see who killed it.

Yamarus

I think they just didn't like it enough to support it :)
Let's wait for the split jury-televote results, i'm curious to see who killed it.

Apparently we'll never get to see the split results.

Odalis

Apparently we'll never get to see the split results.

We will, as we do every year in a month or two after the contest :confused:

Top Bottom