9 2.5%

10 2.7%

14 3.8%

18 4.9%

38 10.4%

188 51.6%

• Total voters

Pearly

Our Dutch comentators really disliked this song. Very biased.

I have to admit, that I liked this song and performance sorry. Cannot help it.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Im soo sad for Valentina. I think a moments silence is in order................................xcry

ParadiseES

Actually Valentina's was probably the best vocal performance yesterday.

But OMG... Who chose the clothes? Those clothes made Valentina look fatter and such a gansta from suburbs... :?
Overall, everything was terrible except Valentina.

r3gg13

I have to say that I was bummed that this didn't go through, especially with that fun performance. Between her and the Babushki, I would choose her in a heart beat :)

demonl

Her clothes and styling was terrible, i think they were going for a teen look with the poney tail but it didn't work at all :/

I wonder if she was styled more to her age if she'd have done better, tho also too many people dislike the lyrics (which i find to be funny and refreshing compared to the clichés we're bombarded with every year)

Mozz

Our Dutch comentators really disliked this song. Very biased.

I have to admit, that I liked this song and performance sorry. Cannot help it.

The Dutch commentators were extremely biased. Especially Daniël Dekker, who only seems to approve of mainstream radio songs, or Eurovision songs that typically sound like Eurovision songs (such as Iceland's entry). He also strongly disapproved of Albania's entry. There's really nothing 'out-of-the-box' about the guy, never has been and never will be.

evija87

I had glimmer of hope for small miracle, but it didn't happen. Anyway Valentina will be the Queen forever!
She wrote on her facebook that she's staying in Baku till Sunday to support Rona and Nina Zilli! That's fantastic, she and Rona seem to really get along, since they're both into jazz. I love how supportive she is. I have even more and more respect, she's a good person, such warm heart.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
So our queen has fallen. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted :mrgreen:

Say, Team San Marino......anyone who can vote in semi 2 tonight fancy switching support to the Netherlands? I mean, it's an underdog will a hell of a chance this year :mrgreen:

CPV4931

So our queen has fallen. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted :mrgreen:

Say, Team San Marino......anyone who can vote in semi 2 tonight fancy switching support to the Netherlands? I mean, it's an underdog will a hell of a chance this year :mrgreen:

Of course :-)

Top Bottom