Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 228: Loren Allred - No Promises to Keep

esc87fan

Hopefully I can bring Leah back for some redemption

esc87fan

Ohayo minna, Happy New Year... I'm back! ::sak

I have a good idea for my entry for 213 that will hopefully start the year off on a happy note

esc87fan

NSC 214

Time to slow things down with one of the Final Fantasy franchise's most beautiful love stories

esc87fan

NSC 217

I promised that I would send LEAH again sometime, this edition ahead of Natia Matsuri (the 8th anniversary of Sakuralia joining the main roster) I am keeping that promise

esc87fan

NSC 218

A French Eurovision alum helped our nation reach the top 10, let's hope another can work some magic!

esc87fan

NSC 220

Time for Sakuralia to go back to its J-Pop roots, with the first ever entry sent from the Sakamichi Series!

esc87fan

With another decade of NSC in the books, I am coming ever closer to celebrating 100 entries. Though Nogizaka46 didn't do as well as I hoped, I will send more Japanese music in the future in the hopes of finally having one that will officially qualify from a semifinal. I also have my next Congratulations entry ready to go

With that said, I thank the nations of Slicek and Halito for the wonderful things said about my nation in the last 2 editions. I will definitely use this as motivation going forward

Slicek, NSC 219 final results:
In the 23rd spot, we have a nation that embodies the spirit of persistence, dedication, and unyielding determination. They've gathered a respectable total of 38 points, a testament to their continual strive for excellence and their undying passion for music. No matter the odds, this fighter nation never fails to show up, bring their best, and leave an indelible mark on our hearts. Your tenacity inspires us all, and we can't wait to see what you'll do next. Congratulations!

Halito, NSC 220 semifinal results:
**Sakuralia**, a place where cherry blossoms sing in perfect harmony and anime characters come to life to perform the most dazzling choreography you've never seen outside of your wildest dreams.

esc87fan

BREAKING NEWS FROM SHK:

It has been decided that La Zarra, who finished in 7th place in NSC 216 with her song "Tu t'en iras" will represent Sakuralia at NSC Congratulations 22!

Top Bottom