Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 227: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

esc87fan

Parliament is due to vote on the two flag proposals very soon. As for now, SHK is still looking for the right song for next edition. What should it be?

Karhu

I really enjoy the simple yet iconic design of the 2nd flag, as well as its unique shape. But the color scheme of the 1st flag is very aesthetically pleasing too.

Any chance the Sakuralian parliament would consider something of a compromise? :p

ChtUbC8.png

esc87fan

Parliament held a rare weekend session yesterday regarding the flag proposals. The MP for Snowpoint North brought up a compromise between the two designs, taking elements from both the Harumiko and Akihana proposals. It was voted on unanimously, approved by Prime Minister Hawkes and received royal approval from Empress Naoko.

As of NSC 204, this will be Sakuralia's new flag!

KTVdR9r.png

esc87fan

A HUGE thank you to everyone for your support so far this edition! A DNQ streak has been snapped, a new flag is about to be flown in our nation and SHK couldn't be happier!

Best of luck to my fellow finalists! xup

esc87fan

Our new flag was raised outside of the Parliament buildings as well as the Imperial Palace just moments ago. It represents a fresh new beginning for our nation and I'm looking forward to seeing it flying proudly at all the Sakuralian embassies across Natia

SHK has begun the search for our next entry

esc87fan

NSC 204

With our new flag flying proudly from our fleet of wasen, we're ready to head to Roffbeard's island in Ugaly with our next representative!

esc87fan

NSC 205

Today is Natia Matsuri, Sakuralia's second national holiday. Seven years ago today, SHK became an official broadcaster of the NBU, allowing our nation to join the main Nation Song Contest roster. We've been through a lot, but over time we became more determined to show what we can do.

We are sending a returning artist, one that also broke up a long non-qualification streak. It's another one of my favorites from the group, please enjoy!

esc87fan

After an unsettling effort in Griffin Empire, SHK is starting the search for its next entry. It will be tough, but you know our people - they never give up!

esc87fan

NSC 206

We are the first nation to be sending Dutch superstar Davina Michelle to NSC. This might be the song we need to come back from last edition's result

esc87fan

Alas, another last-place finish in the semi. It's disheartening, but if the United Kingdom can come back from a double 0 at Eurovision to second place the following year, I think anything is possible with the right song and attitude

I hope you will like what I've got planned next

esc87fan

NSC 207

In the hopes of pulling the nation out of its current situation, SHK has turned to one of the co-presenters of Eurovision 2022 with her latest single. Wish her luck!

esc87fan

Another DNQ, but thankfully we moved up the table a bit. And if at first you don't succeed... keep trying! :)

Hopefully we'll find something great for next edition

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's Justin Bieber or the hamster song, i can feel it. :mrgreen:

The Hamster Song that WV has been waiting to be sent for nearly 8 years, finally making its debut in NSC. xheat

Top Bottom