Contact us

Sakuralia ❀ NSC 227: Charlotte Cardin - Confetti

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
After thinking about it, I've narrowed my choices down to 2 potential entries for Congratulations 18. They are...

1. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting (as it was my only qualifier of the 170s, plus the tie-in to the Handmaid's Tale)
2. Duncan Laurence - Love Don't Hate It (it didn't flop, but it was 4 points away from qualifying)

Duncan xcheer

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
easily kate on this one

esc87fan

It feels amazing to have a top 10 finish after so much recent bad luck, thank you all so much for believing in me! I hope Duncan can get some justice in Congrats 18 after being so close to qualifying with "Love Don't Hate It".

As for NSC 182, it's time to decide what we're going to do next as we close our 5th decade. How do we build on what we've just done in Sundfør? I'm sure we'll think of something

esc87fan

NSC 182

To close out Sakuralia's 5th decade and to hopefully keep our good luck going, here's a song from one of my favorite movies

esc87fan

I have to say, this has been a good start for me in the 180s with a top 10 and a promoted PQ. Next edition will be my 60th entry, so I'm on the lookout for something truly worthy of this milestone

esc87fan

NSC 183

It's a matsuri in Sakuralia - we are celebrating our Diamond Edition... our 60th entry! So this time we're bringing a French matsuri to Moisantia!

esc87fan

I would like to know some things if you've followed Sakuralia through the 5 years it's been part of the main roster, out of curiosity of course, as we celebrate our 60th appearance in the contest

1. Favorite Overall Entry:
2. Favorite Non-Qualifier:
3. Overall Thoughts:

theditz83

Veteran
1. Favorite Overall Entry: probably the same as below, but if I look at finalists it would be a close fought battle between Dami I'm "Fighting For Love" and Queen's "The Show Must Go On"
2. Favorite Non-Qualifier: definitely Savage Garden "Affirmation" - criminally underrated anthem! Although Little Mix "Wings" has a special place in Moisantia history too, so that gets an honourable mention.
3. Overall Thoughts: you are definitely a nation that brings variety and quality to the contest but I definitely prefer your uptempo offerings in general. Also I think older entries might struggle more to stand out unless they are out of this world anthemic like Queen, so hope you can find a good rhythm again (the 180s have started not too badly for you ;)) xlove

esc87fan

So what's next for us after coming so close in Moisantia? The team at SHK will figure that out soon

esc87fan

NSC 184

Some of you may know this song already. But for those who don't, this was one of the official songs of the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto

theditz83

Veteran
Ok, can you rig the draw to end up in the same semi as me, since you're sending awesome songs these past two editions and I'd desperately want to see you succeed again xlove

Another classic like Queen's "The Show Must Go On" would be nice - sure you can something that will fit perfectly in the ::sak history xlove

Schlagerman1

Send a song in a genre you normally wouldn't send but that you like. Would be interesting to see that. :D

Top Bottom