Contact us

Russia hosts HDMC 7 - Voting show on sunday

94ayd

Re: Russia hosts HDMC 7 - page 2, 07 March, 20:00 GMT

Voting tomorrow because I have to go to bed earlier today. :(

apocalexxnow

I'll do the voting show on Sunday 20:00 GMT no matter who has voted :( You have time until one hour before that. Sergey Lazarev is very upset with you! Infact so many people missing the deadline has broken something in his head and he's gone mental!

laz.jpg

apocalexxnow

Denmark sent its votes 5 days late. I will too be late - I have to be out tonight, so I'll do the show either very late, or tomorrow morning. The precise time doesn't matter since noone watches live anyway :) But I'll be accepting votes until 23:00 my time, 21:00 GMT.
I just saw Another on the FSC topic, so I hope he will submit votes here as well. As for Alexu - he surprised me :/

Alexu

^Sorry, I had a lot of stuff to do, including the comments for the "Expert panel" and more then that I thought I could vote today, but Lucian had already sent his votes, because he always respects the deadline, and me too, but in every edtion the deadline is extended, so I thought this edition will be the same and I will have enough time to vote. I'm sorry, but there is nothing I can do! ;)

apocalexxnow

If I didn't extend the deadline, there would hve been only 2 voters :/ You're getting more and more undisciplined every edition... I still remember the winter edition with Sub Zero when everyone voted on time and it was a pleasant surprise :(
You could have sent me your votes last night though, I'm starting to work on the show now.

apocalexxnow

Neither Sergey, nor Lera came to announce the votes this morning. They were disappointed by the juries' lack of discipline and they decided to stay together in heaven and not bother themselves. So it's going to be just me, the earth guy :)

By tradition we begin with Denmark:
01.bmp

apocalexxnow

In the last minute Bulgaria stepped in and took leadership. Will 94 screw Uzbekistan's perfect song, or will he screw his own songs?

05.bmp

apocalexxnow

That's it! Sevara wins for Uzbekistan's debut! HE FINALLY CAME! (Oh, that came out a little double-sensed, sorry)

06.bmp

CONGRATULATIONS, UZBEKISTAN! Make contact with Lucian, who will organize HDMC 8. Hopefully there will be one...

PS: The two Denmarks are mixed up, sorry bout that :) But it doesn't really matter that much, they both have the same score :)

lucian-crusher

Uzbekistan won! That means H-DMC 8 it's the first H-DMC to be held outside Europe! You can start sending your songs to me and AlekS has to send me the hosts and the host city!
I am sure there will be H-DMC 8! We have Romania, Bulgaria, Denmark and Uzbekistan, Morty said he will come back this edition, so we might have Norway too.
As for my song finishing low It would have been a surprise not to finish last. I couldn't find any good mp3 with Lora's voice on it, because the song is only recorded with Matteo's voice and Lora only sings in the videoclip, so I had to convert the video, because Lora is the only reason I sent this song :lol: :lol:

[youtube:2djohh24]vE0d1nYUhRM[/youtube:2djohh24]

apocalexxnow

Time for some videos! I took the time to find videos of the remixes, or at least of their originals.

Uzbekistan 1 - video of the original
[youtube:1jqiex0w]fU1WfGWVUQY[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Bulgaria 1
[youtube:1jqiex0w]KmEf0-GAR8I[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Denmark 1 - video of the original
[youtube:1jqiex0w]olL3RMSOCyM[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Denmark 2
No video, but here's a link anyway - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhqAfpcLlE

Uzbekistan 2 - kinda different, but a great music video
[youtube:1jqiex0w]623h0QPlisE[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Romania 2
No video yet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oDE_C3KhU

Bulgaria 2 - this one is very old
[youtube:1jqiex0w]4RUFugt1IE0[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Italy 2 - video of the original
[youtube:1jqiex0w]68ugkg9RePc[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Italy 1 - video of the original
[youtube:1jqiex0w]L86xjwNFAVk[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Russia 2 - no video, but here's a different remix, to expand our horizons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RpUwdjtVA8

Russia 1
[youtube:1jqiex0w]KM9iAvUiYVs[/youtube:1jqiex0w]

Romania 1
Lucian put this video up in the post above and thanks god, because I really disliked this song :)

lucian-crusher

apocalexxnow said:
Romania 1
Lucian put this video up in the post above and thanks god, because I really disliked this song :)

That means you won't like Romania 2 next edition because it will be a song in the same genre - Jamaican dialect :lol: :lol:

apocalexxnow

I don't think these songs quite suit this contest, the results prove it. Ukraine tried with rap too once and it had very few points. The same thing happened to Croatia in RSC 1. I strongly advise you to use more appropriate songs :)
I'm uploading our entries now. One of them has quite a lot of rock elements, but one could say it fits the contest, because of its healthy bass. At least it's not rap. The other... I have soooo many remixes I want to send and knowing that every next edition hangs by a thread and could be our last one makes my choice very hard. Actually that's why 94 and I are sending older and less popular songs - the newer and more advertised ones you might come across, the old and unfamous ones - we're in a hurry to share. So my choice will be somewhat similar to Hypnotic Rage (I know they weren't liked at all) - not very good vocals (the boy can't afford a proper computer work over his voice), but great instrumental. Actually, knowing you, lucian, it's not impossible that you've heard of it before :)

lucian-crusher

I got the songs! Thanks!
I already knew Bulgaria 1 as it is one of the few songs in Bulgaria that has a video for the song and another video for the remix. Bulgaria 2 is new to me!

AlekS

Veteran
I guess the next edition will be hosted by Tashkent. It suits more than Samarquand, imo.
I will think about the hosts and send 'em ASAP :oops:

Top Bottom