Contact us

Russia RUSSIA 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

AlekS

Veteran
I really want Zivert outcome of this
They've already had a duo previously, so why not)).

Speaking of duos. Maybe he's gonna perform with Maruv on Muz TV Awards today, and Dream Team staged their performance.
I doubt that he will invite Maruv to Eurovision after this year's poor copy :) The chances that she would agree are even lower.

I have no doubts that he, Ilias & Dimitris are going to discuss the next performer. Moreover, judging from what he said, he already knows the next performer.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
ughhh I still hope Zivert will go without his intervention... why do they always have to pick him, why ? he's not even good, he's cringy and creepy... probably because of the money.

AlekS

Veteran
Kirkorov is at Muz TV Awards with Russian-Armenian performer Dava tonight.
He said this in March:
":md: Natalia is the real star of Eurovision. Soon you will go there too, David. From :am: Armenia".
Horrendous.

The Greeks didn't come there for Dava tho. They don't reveal their performers until the official announcement.

Edit: Dima Bilan's producer, who slammed Manizha on the post-ESC show and said that she lost because her song was in Russian (lol wtf), is now receiving an award from Kirkorov, he is acting like they are besties, eeww.
Lazarev is in the venue. Little Big too, but they won't allow anyone else to produce them.

Last edited:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I just hope Kirkorov flops next year... he should've already this year with both Greece and Moldova but corruption saved them.

fango

My best singer for the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest is JONY, but I believe it’s just a few rumors...:LOL:

AlekS

Veteran
Zivert is cancelled (n)

Loboda's producer (for years) attacked Kirkorov & Dava with unspeakable homophobic remark:

xBsFWwM.jpg

"Panopticon at its best. Back in the day, on Caucasus such [AlekS: she said "such", not even "they"] would have been dismembered to shish kebab" o_O
Loboda fired her within an hour after that post.

Zivert liked that post
YVJYVRq.gif

nNx8UT3.jpg

Zivert is cancelled (n)

Loboda's producer (for years) attacked Kirkorov & Dava with unspeakable homophobic remark:

xBsFWwM.jpg

"Panopticon at its best. Back in the day, on Caucasus such [AlekS: she said "such", not even "they"] would have been dismembered to shish kebab" o_O
Loboda fired her within an hour after that post.

Zivert liked that post
YVJYVRq.gif

nNx8UT3.jpg
zivert and kirkorov are very close friends, I think its inside joke between them or smth like that

AlekS

Veteran
^ I know Natella personally, she's an inadequate and almost everyone in Ukrainian & Russian show biz knows that.

Zivert liked that post as a joke? I don't buy that.

After seeing Kirkorov's
1f525.png
reaction today, the "joke" didn't work.
I don't even get how it's supposed to be funny - I miss those days when gays used to be murdered, hahaha. No.

Last edited:
Kirkorov and Dava took a photo with Zivert in Muz Tv awards and put on instagram, they are friends cmon :D

AlekS

Veteran
Kirkorov and Dava took a photo with Zivert in Muz Tv awards and put on instagram, they are friends cmon :D
But that was before the whole mess :LOL: I won't be surprised if they will stay friends. He will be friends with anyone as long as it's profitable for him.

Edit: Dava mentioned that photo and said that Zivert is a hypocrite & traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-GLnucWfc

Last edited:

WhoKnows

But that was before the whole mess :LOL: I won't be surprised if they will stay friends. He will be friends with anyone as long as it's profitable for him.

Edit: Dava mentioned that photo and said that Zivert is a hypocrite & traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP-GLnucWfc

I have no idea who he is but he's really handsome. Anyway, his response sounds like a confirmation that he's gay/bi, no?

Lance Esgard

Muz TV artists sure were donning the gay apparel (regardless of how 'gay' or bi/pan/fluid etc. they actually may or may not be).

Besides Kirkorov and Dava and their entourage appearing like male strippers, one popular Russian TikTok star who is also a rapper and dancer came in a half-dress half tuxedo while a beauty blogger came to the red carpet in a dress.

Top Bottom