Contact us

Russia RUSSIA 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Lindon

In the sanctions negotiations, Italy negotiated being allowed to continue exporting luxury fashion and Belgium negotiated the possibility of continuing to trade diamonds with Russia. Austria's Chancellor Nehammer was initially opposed to a ban of Swift for Russia, but after hearing the public's harsh criticism, he said he will agree with the ban.

midnightsun

Veteran
He is the only double representative why are you being weird about me? I like his songs im just saying he cant complain on social media when he represented Russia twice after they invaded crimea he is complicit

What‘s the difference weather he represents them once or twice? What about the Russian participants after Sergey? A lot of Russian celebs put out anti-war statements today and their concern but none of them called out any names. They are in fear too. At least they do raise their voice at all.

mup

In the sanctions negotiations, Italy negotiated being allowed to continue exporting luxury fashion and Belgium negotiated the possibility of continuing to trade diamonds with Russia. Austria's Chancellor Nehammer was initially opposed to a ban of Swift for Russia, but after hearing the public's harsh criticism, he said he will agree with the ban.
Official statement from the Italian Government here. Please do not believe rumors or news without confirmation from official sources, especially if those are press-created gossips, it is a serious situation and there are many governments talking together to find a solution.

Lindon

Official statement from the Italian Government here. Please do not believe rumors or news without confirmation from official sources, especially if those are press-created gossips, it is a serious situation and there are many governments talking together to find a solution.
It was reported by ORF Correspondent in Brussels Raffaela Schaidreiter in the evening news of ORF.

Last edited:

ArmpitOfEurope

I was uninterested about NF before the war... Man you really have to be bored to watch a bunch of weird people from Lithuania or smthng singing weird stuff in Lithuanian... I hope every eurovision fan in the world can have a playstation or a netfix connection...

How is playstation and neflix any better than a Lithuanian national final?
Unless you are 16, you gotta delevop your hobbies xangel
Ideas: go out, do sports, art, go for a swim, read a book, see friends, take the dog for a walk, watch a lithuanian national final.

Top Bottom