• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
Now I am relieved. It sounded like everyone was going for LB and I felt strange for not liking them.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
So? Go for the indifference girl! Don't you dare think it's okay to not be yourself cause of them!!! -- ulrikke brandstorp.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Oh plz don't put Die Antwoord in the same group as Little Big, Die Antwoord actually has some originality to them (and they're also the best live experience I had so I need to step in to defend them).

amm so how are Little Big not original haha? I mean you can dislike their music, but you cannot deny their originality.

EscGeek

Veteran
okay, I'll admit Little Big isn't perfect.. for example: The Hatters have a better version of "Everyday I'm drinking" :ROFLMAO:

A-lister

Veteran
amm so how are Little Big not original haha? I mean you can dislike their music, but you cannot deny their originality.
No, I don't find them particularly original xshrug

They were more original when they started out, now they're more like you put Aqua, Die Antwoord, Psy and LMFAO in a blender... and musically they are absolutely not original by any means.

Mrm

Veteran
This song is actually amazing! xyaaay
It's that east slavic bop that i expect in ukrainian NF, but man, ever since Vidbir is a thing, they've changed. xcry
This is Gypsy Russian realness I need so much... xheat

I hope they, as one of rumors, comepete in this NF, if it wil happen at all.. :lol:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Come on Russian TV, do the right thing and dump Little Big in favor of a national selection.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Oh plz don't put Die Antwoord in the same group as Little Big, Die Antwoord actually has some originality to them (and they're also the best live experience I had so I need to step in to defend them).
When Little Big started making waves on the Internet, and was still pretty unknown, they were consistently called "the Russian Die Antwoord", and their first gig ever was warming up for Die Antwoord in St. Petersburg. So Die Antwoord and Little Big absolutely belong in the same group. Defend Die Antwoord all you want but they clearly like Little Big, and they basically started Little Big's career.

Mainshow

Veteran
Less than 70 hours to go and we still have no news on an official line-up?

Did we have such incident before in the history of the Eurovision Song ContesT?

Mrm

Veteran
Less than 70 hours to go and we still have no news on an official line-up?

Did we have such incident before in the history of the Eurovision Song ContesT?
You still, really believe that NF will take place....

oMLlXrG.gif

crashworld

Veteran
WHAT IF the NF is actually a Philipp What's-His-Last-Name show in disguise?
I am sure he will be more than happy and willing to take on another pet project and put his puppets on the show.

A-lister

Veteran
When Little Big started making waves on the Internet, and was still pretty unknown, they were consistently called "the Russian Die Antwoord", and their first gig ever was warming up for Die Antwoord in St. Petersburg. So Die Antwoord and Little Big absolutely belong in the same group. Defend Die Antwoord all you want but they clearly like Little Big, and they basically started Little Big's career.

And this kinda proved my point actually that LB are more copycats than original, if Die Antwoord like them or not is not really the point (warming up acts are often chosen by the people who organize concerts though and not by the main acts, but ok let's say they are fans of LB).

I mean very few acts are original, don't get me wrong, it's hard to be truly original, my original comment was more a response to the idea that LB are somehow this very original act which I don't think they are (but I did point out that they were more interesting when they started out, although musically they were never really good imho but that's just my taste).

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
And this kinda proved my point actually that LB are more copycats than original, if Die Antwoord like them or not is not really the point (warming up acts are often chosen by the people who organize concerts though and not by the main acts, but ok let's say they are fans of LB).

I mean very few acts are original, don't get me wrong, it's hard to be truly original, my original comment was more a response to the idea that LB are somehow this very original act which I don't think they are (but I did point out that they were more interesting when they started out, although musically they were never really good imho but that's just my taste).
Well, I feel the same about Die Antwoord tbh, I haven't liked many of their songs in the past couple of years, but it was thanks to DA that I discovered LB in the first place. :) Whether it was from DA themselves, or because LB popped up as being "the Russian DA" I can't remember.

Also, the packaging is very different in DA and LB songs. DA is rap, LB is rave. And you have to be Russian to use rave music like this, I think. Russian hardbass is pretty cool, but LB has taken it to a different level. That being said, I'd like them to use even more hardbass in their music. The biggest surprise to me is that LB has gotten popular worldwide, and not just in Russia, but that could be thanks to the music videos. LB is a total package of audio and video, and we disagree on whether or not they are original. I haven't seen anyone with the same package as LB. Inspired by DA, probably. Copying them? No.

Top Bottom