• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Koori

So Russian social network VK decided to support Manizha because she's received so many hateful and xenophobic comments xcheer

ExJm1o2XAAA-uej

It says:

rasmuslights

Veteran
So Russian social network VK decided to support Manizha because she's received so many hateful and xenophobic comments xcheer

ExJm1o2XAAA-uej

It says:

we stan social network VK who every year provides us with numerous leaks and is also as it seems very nice in person as well haha:)

Iker

Veteran
This is fastly becoming my favourite entry... It's like Jamala's music. They're both similar. It's a journey... 12 points.
Very rarely I say, especially in the context of the Eurovision music 'This is definitely something that I've never heard before' but this one really is. I mean that main beat alone feels very fresh and rare.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Manizha on BBC

BREAKING NEWS || A group of misogynistic white middle aged men get triggered by female empowerment. xcrazy

How so very cliché that it's not even funny. It's shocking that someone said to her that they hoped her plane would crash, but at the same time i'm not even surprised. Songs like this really do trigger the lowest possible common denominator in society. At least she can see past the hate and threats to realise the support she has.

fgffg.png

One of Russias best entries in a long while. x

vavera4ka

BTW he is Russian politician who makes untolerant comments, at the same time there were rumors ( with photos ) that he prefers company of young boys :mrgreen:
lol every time I see smth like this i remember super old joke. so many homophobes turn out to be gay themselves, that i'm secretly afraid that i'm a spider lol (though in my case it's a hornet haha)

My initial reaction during selection was WTF did i just see... but in a good way, similar to my first reaction to Netta. it's a quality mess with a good message and i'm here for it. All this hate towards her makes me root for her to win it all (unlikely, but it'll be fun to watch people change their shoes while in a jump (poorly translated Russian idiom lol)

i'm still not sure if it will displace Peter Nalich as my top Russian entry, but it's firmly in the 2nd place now.
12 points.

Iker

Veteran
lol every time I see smth like this i remember super old joke. so many homophobes turn out to be gay themselves, that i'm secretly afraid that i'm a spider lol (though in my case it's a hornet haha)

My initial reaction during selection was WTF did i just see... but in a good way, similar to my first reaction to Netta. it's a quality mess with a good message and i'm here for it. All this hate towards her makes me root for her to win it all (unlikely, but it'll be fun to watch people change their shoes while in a jump (poorly translated Russian idiom lol)

i'm still not sure if it will displace Peter Nalich as my top Russian entry, but it's firmly in the 2nd place now.
12 points.
So many disliked and still dislike that entry of Peter Nalich but I love it! Good to find someone else here who also appreciated that one. My favourite entry from Russia (excluding Uno, sigh) was maybe Million Voices from Polina Gagarina, albeit Russia 2010 comes close.

There was something so undeniably eastern about it but in a charming & melancholic way.

Last edited:

vavera4ka

So many disliked and still dislike that entry of Peter Nalich but I love it! Good to find someonw else here who also appreciated that one. My favourite entry from Russia (excluding Uno, sigh) was maybe Million Voices from Polina Gagarina, albeit Russia 2010 comes close. There was something so undeniably eastern about it but in a charming & melancholic way.
I didn't like Million Voices, it was ok in my book, but i'm not gonna deny that Polina took everything out of that song and then added 100 times more. That 2nd place was all on her. And i'm far from being a fan of hers, but unlike the haters rearing their heads now, i can separate my feeling towards a person (however misjudged it is) from their talent.
Lost and forgotten though... it was so... intelligent in old St. Petersburg kinda way. and i also am in love with Peter's voice so there's that lol the song and the performance was a mood you don't regularly see these days.

mauve

Veteran
So many disliked and still dislike that entry of Peter Nalich but I love it! Good to find someone else here who also appreciated that one. My favourite entry from Russia (excluding Uno, sigh) was maybe Million Voices from Polina Gagarina, albeit Russia 2010 comes close.

There was something so undeniably eastern about it but in a charming & melancholic way.
Peter Nalich is my most favorite entry from Russia! So count me in! :love:

Mrm

Veteran
@vevera4ka @mauve

What about Russia 2001 - Mumiy Troll - "lady Alpine Blue"?

Remisan

I like:
- good message
- energy and charisma
- native language
- creativity (thanks that this is not a stamped song in English written by Swedish composers or Kirkorov's team)

I don't like:
- composition (looks like a salad with a bad combination of ingredients )
- lyrics (Russian is my native language, and as poetry it is very weak for me. Perhaps it looks better in translation)

I don't like the song at all, but I respect Manizha for her courage and sense of humor, she has an excellent response to haters.

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Regardless of the result, this entry, and especially Manizha herself, have already become iconic and historic.

Looren

Veteran
This is really a grower, it reminds me a little bit of Greece 2011 which was my favorite that year

:12: points now !

Top Bottom