• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Reader

Ok, I’ve listened some more and now firmly believe that it’s a piece of fkin art. Not sure how art fits into Eurovision (my Conan’s wound is still sore), but it’s definitely legit art. That’s it. That’s the post.

Iker

Veteran
Wishful thinking. Have you watched DSDS? Every candidate looking non-standard German is asked immediately before opening their mouth "where are you from?" there. That's how it is.
And? If it is not being overdone I don't see anything wrong with that. It is just our curiosity.

Iker

Veteran
This is their least written-by-the-numbers entry since 2010 I'd say (Lost & Forgotten - I really liked this one too and never understood the common dislike for that entry). I also adored Polina Gagarina, but that song was a standard pop.

Last edited:

Geborgenheit

And? If it is not being overdone I don't see anything wrong with that. It is just our curiosity.

I am speaking about hypocrisy of people. "We don't have ethnicities, just passports... but where exactly are you from?".

Speaking about Polina Gagarina, she was especially hypocritical, pretending what she is not, a peace angel. She should have been at least 10 places lower.

A-lister

Veteran
So when is the final studio version dropping? Did EBU extend the deadline for Russia?

Iker

Veteran
I am speaking about hypocrisy of people. "We don't have ethnicities, just passports... but where exactly are you from?".

Speaking about Polina Gagarina, she was especially hypocritical, pretending what she is not, a peace angel. She should have been at least 10 places lower.
What did Polina do wrong though?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Changing my 6 to an 8 xheart

Could I REALLY be mad at Russia for delivering everything I've been SCREAMING at them to deliver since the last time they gave it to us? Sure I could, free country (hold your obvious joke) and all that. Am I going to? No, I've been listening to this song all evening xheat

A-lister

Veteran
Im waiting aswell....
Yeah, Russia is like the last piece of the puzzle for me before I can do my proper annual reviews and comparisons, I want to always make sure I review the end-products.

Today we'll get the studio versions from Malta and Georgia.

Are we missing something ? I don't count Lukasheko-land (I think they'll withdraw anyways). I read somewhere Israel is revamping?

Mimmon

Veteran
Yeah, Russia is like the last piece of the puzzle for me before I can do my proper annual reviews and comparisons, I want to always make sure I review the end-products.

Today we'll get the studio versions from Malta and Georgia.

Are we missing something ? I don't count Lukasheko-land (I think they'll withdraw anyways). I read somewhere Israel is revamping?
Yes Israel is planning revamping but I have some information that I can't say it to public for next few weeks...But what I say is that is defiantly better than last 2 versions (Demo and Finished for Eden )*

* I hear EurovisionFun is typing a article about Israelian revamp will be better than last 2 versions...

I believe in next few days we going to hear studio versions of Russia and others who haven't released it yet

A-lister

Veteran
Yes Israel is planning revamping but I have some information that I can't say it to public for next few weeks...But what I say is that is defiantly better than last 2 versions (Demo and Finished for Eden )*

* I hear EurovisionFun is typing a article about Israelian revamp will be better than last 2 versions...

I believe in next few days we going to hear studio versions of Russia and others who haven't released it yet

Ok, I'm intrigued, but the deadline is like now, if Israel will reveal a final revamp in a couple of weeks, won't it be way past the deadline? Would it be eligible? xshrug I think they would need a revamp, but hope it won't be a Czech'20 case where it's just layers upon layers and not a fundamental revamp.

Did I miss some country though? I feel like we got the final versions from everyone else (or will get today), maybe I forgot about someone here. Do you happen to know anything about that too?

Mimmon

Veteran
Ok, I'm intrigued, but the deadline is like now, if Israel will reveal a final revamp in a couple of weeks, won't it be way past the deadline? Would it be eligible? xshrug I think they would need a revamp, but hope it won't be a Czech'20 case where it's just layers upon layers and not a fundamental revamp.

Did I miss some country though? I feel like we got the final versions from everyone else (or will get today), maybe I forgot about someone here. Do you happen to know anything about that too?
I believe the EBU is aware about Isralian's making the revamp now.... I don't know it it works properly.... I read Spain aswell making the revamp....

crashworld

Veteran
I believe the EBU is aware about Isralian's making the revamp now.... I don't know it it works properly.... I read Spain aswell making the revamp....
I believe Spain's revamp is just on the 'live' performance (similar to France 2019). Not sure if they will release a studio version like your typical revamp.

As for Israel, I believe their revamp will be released in the usual studio form. And they should, they need something spark people's interest in the song.

Top Bottom