• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
I'm officially sleeping now. Tell me when it's over xsleep

wtf

So what if EBU told Little Big not to participate because they can't handle having Eurovision in Russia during Covid :ROFLMAO:

FilipFromSweden

I'm Russian but not hot. I'd say pretty cold if we take temperature scaling.
Still could you please take me to Sweden? I can do tricks

95ucarn.gif
If you want a schlager/Eurovision boyfriend I can help you in many ways. Other than that sorry, our Grindr climate has a world record in being cold

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
İ guess winner has decided and this voting is just pretends to be peoples choice and to get money, and probably they got so few votes and deciddd to prolong voting

A-lister

Veteran
now wait a minute, let's get it together. We believe in covid but our country has a constant death wish as part of our culture hence no restrictions. Unless you count the incredibly harsh restriction of only 500 people being allowed in IKEA that was introduced last week
You mean these "restrictions" introduced after literary 12000+ people died one year after the breakout of the pandemic and critics of the strategy (or lack of) have been labeled "enemies of the state" and the chief epimodolog literary stated in the past that this will never reach Sweden is "believing in Covid"? Sure... each to their own...

Aydarey

Today I have listened to “On fire” by Loic. It is so talented. Is there someone who has a good song like it this year?

Reader

If you want a schlager/Eurovision boyfriend I can help you in many ways. Other than that sorry, our Grindr climate has a world record in being cold
Ok, when all Russian are taken for good and the world is back to the British basics, we need to talk...

tuorem

İ guess winner has decided and this voting is just pretends to be peoples choice and to get money, and probably they got so few votes and deciddd to prolong voting
Do you mean Kirkorov is winning tonight?

That's quite true to be honest.

OMG, where to start with this Russian level of trainwreck. I must admit, for them to pull this NF in a matter of weeks is impressive.
But the participants and their songs are down right abysmal. None of them are listenable.

I got a feeling Little Big is supposed to be confirmed as the artist but only if they have submitted a song that the delegation approved. Little Big submitted "Sex Machine" but it does not meet the delegation's expectations. Little Big insisted in that song but the delegation rejected it. So Little Big got pissed off and decided to give up on the chance of going ESC, which is why this NF is hastily prepared. And then you have these 3 participants who have to come out with a song at the last minute (which explained how appalling they are). And since it's a televote-only NF, so if the winning entry fails to qualify in the ESC 2021, the public cannot blame the delegation because it's a publicly selected entry plus Little Big already gave the "reason" (or "excuse") why they are not returning.
Then again Rumors also imply that Channel 1 rejected Sex Machine because Little Big support Navalny lmfao xheart
Even if this could be more or less a conspiracy, your theories are logical because the NF came from nowhere so sudden. Like if the delegation had to rush a selection of three unreleased songs which were available at the last minute (Manizha's song still has potential though). Little Big was probably meant to represent Russia, but again... How would Sex Machine have been compared to Uno? Even if most people outside Russia haven't heard Uno, but maybe the fanbase has more power than what we realize (especially during the semi-finals). However, after the impressive performance Little Big has pulled off this evening, they would easily be top 3 in the televotes anyway.

A-lister

Veteran
Jesuss the Meghan Markle drama making it to the Russian new. There is literally no escaping it, not even a Eurovision NF.
Oh gosh the "I left the royal family because I don't want to be famous but sell my fake story to Oprah any day" Meghan? xshrug

I'm not a royalist, but she's the worst...

FilipFromSweden

You mean these "restrictions" introduced after literary 12000+ people died one year after the breakout of the pandemic and critics of the strategy (or lack of) have been labeled "enemies of the state" and the chief epimodolog literary stated in the past that this will never reach Sweden is "believing in Covid"? Sure... each to their own...
Yes! Those are the ones I meant :)

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I missed the news that the Moldova event was being held in Moscow amongst the barrage of broccoli emojis and the dazzle of Kirkorov's jacket and teeth implants xshrug
Yeah it was some elite moscow club where all russian show biz was forced tp come by kirkorov to sit and listen his 2 hours speach. All same people now in NF studio, some didnt even change clothes, now i am worrying they were prisoned by Kirkorov till now and listened him all that time

Top Bottom