• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

I didn't like it at first but it grew on me eventually. It is unique and catchy + it looks great on stage. I would've preferred Little Big on her place, but hopefully some other time they will go. :ru: should qualify easily.

7 points.

Chorizo

Something very different from Russia this year. Caveat: Being different isn't always good. It sounds more like noise to me than like a song. It fails to be melodic and turns into an inconsistent mess while the clock progresses slowly for painfully long three minutes. The rehearsal footage makes it look like they came up with interesting ideas for the staging but it's a song I really don't want to hear. The dress seen in the rehearsal footage evokes nostalgia about a certain mountain that couldn't hold a tune but at least there was supposed to be one back then. I'm wondering if some of the forum members who are known for their appreciation of non-mainstream music are big fans of this song now. I shall check it out later. 0 points from me because it really annoys me.

A-lister

Veteran
Something very different from Russia this year. Caveat: Being different isn't always good. It sounds more like noise to me than like a song. It fails to be melodic and turns into an inconsistent mess while the clock progresses slowly for painfully long three minutes. The rehearsal footage makes it look like they came up with interesting ideas for the staging but it's a song I really don't want to hear. The dress seen in the rehearsal footage evokes nostalgia about a certain mountain that couldn't hold a tune but at least there was supposed to be one back then. I'm wondering if some of the forum members who are known for their appreciation of non-mainstream music are big fans of this song now. I shall check it out later. 0 points from me because it really annoys me.

Yes, it's my #1 this year and where you hear "just noise", I hear one of the more interesting songs this year, a quirky yet clever mix of both ethnic vibes, slavic choir singing and modern elements. I think the chorus (=choir part) is definitely melodic, but maybe Slavic music isn't for everyone simply...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It looked so great, my worries about their failure were serious but after that performance it wasn't in doubt. She come through. 🔥

Dessi

My absolutely FAV tonight! She is STUNNING!!! I'm soooooo HAPPY! xdance2 xheyaxyaaayxyaay
Voted for her 60 times on 3 different phones. :love:

simonPL

I wasn't super interested in Russia's performance this year, but... she is amazing.
10 points from me.

cegs5

This was my favourite tonight (Ukraine coming close). Really powerful, meaningful and catchy performance. I’m yet to see most of the SF 2 and PQ contenders, but this one definitely it’s on top of my list. xheart

abenteuer

Although Manizha was far and away my #1 in this semi, I actually thought her performance would be better. I think she was more charming and energetic in the national final performance.

VikingTiger

Loved Manizha's performance - first tear of the season shed....
I still dont see Russian Woman as a winner. But it's a great entry that I can really appreciate (even though musically I prefer other entries).
I have a feeling I will be looking back upon 2021 as a really good year with great performances!

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats Manizha xcheer Well deserved qualification xclap

I think this will still remain my #1 song of the year (we'll see), the performance was a little bit sloppy on the evening though (I think she got a bit too excited at times which is nice in a sense but it did affect the performance a bit), still no biggie and yeah... congrats!

DenizESC

Banned
She really slayed it and was having so much fun so watching it I was having fun too. Loved to see someone who didn't look like they were going to burst in tears.

Franzilein

Banger. The song really came to life with her attitude, style, performance. Love her ass-kicking moves as well :lol:

CPV4931

One of the winners for me tonight, well done, Russia :-)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It was already in my top 5 but is creeping up to my #2. Manizha is a fantastic performer, she's nailing both the vocals and the attitude. Song was already competent enough but the live versions are something else. Won't be surprised to see it high in the final with a televote sweep.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I loved this, at last Russia delivers something interesting, after all these Kontopoulos generic stuff they've been feeding us all these years! Last year's entry was a good omen, and although I was upset Little Big didn't sign up for this year, this one compensates us in originality and fun!

Top Bottom