• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Поле, поле, поле, я ж мала
Поле, поле, поле, так мала
Как пройти по полю из огня
Как пройти по полю, если ты одна?
А-а-а, ждать мне чьей-то ручечки, ручки?
А-а-а, а кто подаст мне ручку, девочки?
Испокон веков с ночи до утра
С ночи-ночи ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
Очень-очень ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля, ждём мы корабля
А чё ждать? Встала и пошла

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
Every Russian woman needs to know (Ха, ха)
You're strong enough to bounce against the wall (Эй, эй)

Шо там хорохорится? Ой, красавица
Ждешь своего юнца, ой, красавица
Тебе уж за 30, алло, где же дети?
Ты в целом красива, но вот похудеть бы
Надень подлиннее, надень покороче
Росла без отца, делай то, что не хочет
Ты точно не хочешь? (Не хочешь, а надо)
Послушайте, правда, мы с вами не стадо
Вороны, прошу отвалите-е-е

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а

Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
You're strong enough (Эй, эй)

Эй, русский женщин, давай, голосуй за меня
Да, you're strong enough, you're strong enough
Don't be afraid (Don't be afraid)
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid

Теперь зарубите себе на носу
Я вас не виню, а себя я чертовски люблю
Борются, борются
Все по кругу борются, да не молятся
Сын без отца, ночь без отца
Но сломанной family не сломать меня, а
Хай-ха, хай-ха
Эй, эй
О-о-о​

Last edited by a moderator:

A-lister

Veteran
Well, I feel the same about Die Antwoord tbh, I haven't liked many of their songs in the past couple of years, but it was thanks to DA that I discovered LB in the first place. :) Whether it was from DA themselves, or because LB popped up as being "the Russian DA" I can't remember.

Also, the packaging is very different in DA and LB songs. DA is rap, LB is rave. And you have to be Russian to use rave music like this, I think. Russian hardbass is pretty cool, but LB has taken it to a different level. That being said, I'd like them to use even more hardbass in their music. The biggest surprise to me is that LB has gotten popular worldwide, and not just in Russia, but that could be thanks to the music videos. LB is a total package of audio and video, and we disagree on whether or not they are original. I haven't seen anyone with the same package as LB. Inspired by DA, probably. Copying them? No.

I think Little Big has become pretty vanilla though (in terms of music), like I said "Uno" literary sounds like an Aqua left-over :lol:

I mean I still prefer Little Big over some dreaded Kirkorov kitsch, and yes Little Big is a total package and in Eurovision context, they'd be fairly original (my point was that outside of Eurovision they aren't so much, but with that said it doesn't mean that they can't be good, now I personally am not a fan of their music but some of their videos are pretty fun and their image but to convince me they need a good song first). "Skibidi" is probably the best I heard from them so far musically speaking, but nothing wow either. If they just spend a little more time on their musical output (as much as they do on their videos and images), then they have potential for sure.

A-lister

Veteran
Less than 70 hours to go and we still have no news on an official line-up?

Did we have such incident before in the history of the Eurovision Song ContesT?

I'm pretty sure the Russian broadcaster/delegation (together with Little Big) are just trolling to boost hype/attention to the reveal of Little Big's entry, I still don't believe an actual NF is going to happen...

But who knows xshrug ... didn't Ukraine arrange a full NF in just some week after announcing it in 2010? xshrug Everything is possible, and Russia clearly doesn't care about the pandemic (as been proven by the ridiculous Kirkorov event the other day and generally based on how Russian authorities have been downplaying it), so maybe they are putting together a line-up and filming it as we speak :lol:

But no, I think it will be Little Big revealing their entry...

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I think Little Big has become pretty vanilla though (in terms of music), like I said "Uno" literary sounds like an Aqua left-over :lol:

I mean I still prefer Little Big over some dreaded Kirkorov kitsch, and yes Little Big is a total package and in Eurovision context, they'd be fairly original (my point was that outside of Eurovision they aren't so much, but with that said it doesn't mean that they can't be good, now I personally am not a fan of their music but some of their videos are pretty fun and their image but to convince me they need a good song first). "Skibidi" is probably the best I heard from them so far musically speaking, but nothing wow either. If they just spend a little more time on their musical output (as much as they do on their videos and images), then they have potential for sure.
I wasn't talking about Eurovision either, I see them as a unique act in the global world of music. ;) Seeing them labelled as a "copycat" feels like an insult tbh. xangry

Uno was made to fit the Eurovision stage, but they somehow managed to do it without losing the Little Big touch. And that's why I think there's a risk that LB is not in the Russian NF this year, because I'm not sure they can pull it off again. But I keep my fingers crossed that they can. xpray

"Polyushko Polye" is my favorite LB song, and it's different from all the others because it's actually serious. :eek: Maybe you'll like that one? It's a hardstyle cover of a 1920s Soviet anthem, and the video is drone footage of Russian nature. Of the rest, I'd probably pick "Hateful Love" as my favorite, or maybe "Слэмятся Пацаны" (together with Ruki Vverh!), but there's a lot of gold in LB's discography. :D

A-lister

Veteran
I wasn't talking about Eurovision either, I see them as a unique act in the global world of music. ;) Seeing them labelled as a "copycat" feels like an insult tbh. xangry

Uno was made to fit the Eurovision stage, but they somehow managed to do it without losing the Little Big touch. And that's why I think there's a risk that LB is not in the Russian NF this year, because I'm not sure they can pull it off again. But I keep my fingers crossed that they can. xpray

"Polyushko Polye" is my favorite LB song, and it's different from all the others because it's actually serious. :eek: Maybe you'll like that one? It's a hardstyle cover of a 1920s Soviet anthem, and the video is drone footage of Russian nature. Of the rest, I'd probably pick "Hateful Love" as my favorite, or maybe "Слэмятся Пацаны" (together with Ruki Vverh!), but there's a lot of gold in LB's discography. :D

Haha I didn't want to touch a sensitive nerve there ;) Let's just agree to disagree (I'm not hating on them lol, I'm just not convinced but then again I haven't dug so deep into their catalog as you have so I'll check up the tips you've given here and see what I might have missed ;)

Loindici

Veteran
Well, I feel the same about Die Antwoord tbh, I haven't liked many of their songs in the past couple of years, but it was thanks to DA that I discovered LB in the first place. :) Whether it was from DA themselves, or because LB popped up as being "the Russian DA" I can't remember.

Also, the packaging is very different in DA and LB songs. DA is rap, LB is rave. And you have to be Russian to use rave music like this, I think. Russian hardbass is pretty cool, but LB has taken it to a different level. That being said, I'd like them to use even more hardbass in their music. The biggest surprise to me is that LB has gotten popular worldwide, and not just in Russia, but that could be thanks to the music videos. LB is a total package of audio and video, and we disagree on whether or not they are original. I haven't seen anyone with the same package as LB. Inspired by DA, probably. Copying them? No.

You guys are putting this beautiful autobiographical story of finding LB from DA

While my first discovery of LB is exactly this
And if you can't open it, it's their "Big Dick" song.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
İ dont believe Russia might go Russian language song

Morpheus

I have no dog in this fight, but I was just wondering about the conspiracy theory that Russia is trolling in order to get attention. While I would believe that in a heartbeat, I question that they would go about it in a way that makes them look incompetent. I don't think they want to come across like bumbling idiots.
Right?
Or?
What?

Mrm

Veteran
@Mimmon

Stop it, my brain will explode from thinking what will Russia do in 2021 ESC!! :eek:

empo21

Veteran
Yeah at this point I'm 98% convinced that this is a planned trollfest and Little Big will present their entry at the end of the show.

Hell, they might even have fake entries before Little Big storms in and takes over :D

Mimmon

Veteran
@Mimmon

Stop it, my brain will explode from thinking what will Russia do in 2021 ESC!! :eek:
Finally its final song from list
Here is all list I found who are rummoured names for NF

Anton Belyaev
Egor Kreed-Golos
#2Machi-Inostrantsy
MORGENSTERN
Anet Say & NILETTO - Ne lyublyu?

Mimmon

Veteran
Russia sending a song in Russian challenge
I actually wound't mind it... I personally like Russian language so why not
But one thing I don't want to see it representing Russia is MORGENSTERN....and he said that he is intrested in participate in Eurovison

Mrm

Veteran
Finally its final song from list
Here is all list I found who are rummoured names for NF

Anton Belyaev
Egor Kreed-Golos
#2Machi-Inostrantsy
MORGENSTERN
Anet Say & NILETTO - Ne lyublyu?
What is that song "Inostrantsy"?

Top Bottom