8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

Milos-BC

Now, this was a real BOP xdance2

While I like this year's entry as well, I'm also sad that Europe didn't get to hear this amazing track. They wouldn't have won, but they probably would have won the televoting. An iconic performance, for sure, too bad it got wasted. I hope they will be internally selected next year.

12 points.

Dessi

---

Last edited:

Bobjan FR

Little big against the war in their new clip :

"Kind inside, hard outside", like they said in one of their songs.

Bmbriga

Will never be a fan of their music, but all my thumbs up for sending this clear message against that barbaric war!!xclap(y)
The only message sent is typical softer version of Russian propaganda that NATO/US is as much to blame for war in Ukraine, Ukrainians are just pawns (chess playing with soldiers in UA uniform) and of course, let's not forget about this scene when cunning mean man, that seems to be representing an American, is trying to trick a boy with blue yellow packpack by giving him weapons, pretending it's food. xfacepalm

Screenshot-2022-06-29-13-06-52-739-com-google-android-youtube.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
The only message sent is typical softer version of Russian propaganda that NATO/US is as much to blame for war in Ukraine, Ukrainians are just pawns (chess playing with soldiers in UA uniform) and of course, let's not forget about this scene when cunning mean man, that seems to be representing an American, is trying to trick a boy with blue yellow packpack by giving him weapons, pretending it's food. xfacepalm

Screenshot-2022-06-29-13-06-52-739-com-google-android-youtube.jpg

This!

I dunno what people are applauding tbh, it's also part of ruZZian propaganda to blame the west/Nato on the war or to claim that this war has two sides and both are "guilty". The only guilty side is ruZZia, end of story. Anyone claiming anything else is just part of the ruZZian propaganda machinery.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island

This!

I dunno what people are applauding tbh, it's also part of ruZZian propaganda to blame the west/Nato on the war or to claim that this war has two sides and both are "guilty". The only guilty side is ruZZia, end of story. Anyone claiming anything else is just part of the ruZZian propaganda machinery.

You see what you want to see. Little Big publicly criticized the war early on, referring to it as a war when the Russian government and their approved media banned all mentions of war regarding what was happening in Ukraine, and then they left Russia after months of social media silence. Seems pretty obvious what their take on the war is. I don't see this as blaming the west. It's a big NO to war, which I doubt the Russian propaganda machine approve of.

Bmbriga

You see what you want to see. Little Big publicly criticized the war early on, referring to it as a war when the Russian government and their approved media banned all mentions of war regarding what was happening in Ukraine, and then they left Russia after months of social media silence. Seems pretty obvious what their take on the war is. I don't see this as blaming the west. It's a big NO to war, which I doubt the Russian propaganda machine approve of.
Are you really telling me you didn't notice there's not a single reference to Russia in scenes connected to the war in this song, supposedly against the war in Ukraine? That all are as American as they can be? I mean they are pretty much up in your face.

Morty

Are you really telling me you didn't notice there's not a single reference to Russia in scenes connected to the war in this song, supposedly against the war in Ukraine? That all are as American as they can be? I mean they are pretty much up in your face.
There is. The "₽$¥€" over the politicians' eyes. Rubles, dollars, yuan and/or yen, and Euro. It's all about money for those who makes all the decisions in the wars, and the video is a protest against all wars, obviously sparked by what is happening in Ukraine now. And we know from before that Little Big is against the war in Ukraine, and that they don't support Russia in it. Why else would they leave Russia? They might have ended their careers in Russia with this move, they might even be seen as traitors to the motherland, but they're fortunately popular enough in the rest of the world to still be able to have careers.

A-lister

Veteran
There is. The "₽$¥€" over the politicians' eyes. Rubles, dollars, yuan and/or yen, and Euro. It's all about money for those who makes all the decisions in the wars, and the video is a protest against all wars, obviously sparked by what is happening in Ukraine now. And we know from before that Little Big is against the war in Ukraine, and that they don't support Russia in it. Why else would they leave Russia? They might have ended their careers in Russia with this move, they might even be seen as traitors to the motherland, but they're fortunately popular enough in the rest of the world to still be able to have careers.

If you try to mix in a message that the west is responsible for the war, then sorry the message is effed up.

But each to their own.

Morty

If you try to mix in a message that the west is responsible for the war, then sorry the message is effed up.

But each to their own.
You don't get it, do you? The west isn't responsible for THIS war, but the west IS responsible for other wars. Like I said, the video is a protest against all wars, not just the one in Ukraine right now.

Bmbriga

You don't get it, do you? The west isn't responsible for THIS war, but the west IS responsible for other wars. Like I said, the video is a protest against all wars, not just the one in Ukraine right now
Then it would be nice to leave Ukraine out of your video description, especially if the only direct reference to the war happening right now in that video is actually about US giving it weapons. Nothing about destruction Russia brings.
Actually, only scenes of bombarding are taking place in an ashtray of guy smoking cigar and whiskey sitting at a place that looks a lot like White House and nothing like Kremlin.
There are hand grenades making piece sign in a sand and the American guy after that sitting in desert taking oil IV.

Ok, let's leave Ukraine out of it and say it's about all-wars. I'm sure you can name one reference to Russia and their wars put in that video (Syria, Georgia). xcoffee

Nobody says they are pro-war and root to kill all Ukrainians, but if you really think this is some huge statement against Russian invasion, or actually Russia's foreign politics and their imperialism in general, I have a very nice bridge to sell you.

A-lister

Veteran
You don't get it, do you? The west isn't responsible for THIS war, but the west IS responsible for other wars. Like I said, the video is a protest against all wars, not just the one in Ukraine right now.

Then they shouldn't act as if it was a message against THIS war when it's not and people should stop giving them credit for being "bold" when they're clearly not. Just a vague "anti-war" statement (that btw makes the west look like the bad guy) means nothing and is not bold by any means.

Last edited:

HarryUK

Top Bottom