3 1.6%

8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

For political reasons :ru: don't have any chances for win in the next 4-5 years.
I say things as they are. Under voting period I should pretend to be friends with everyone but in reality I love sincerity. To say that "Uno" could have easily won this year is an insult to good music, European music and Lazarev (Scream). "Uno" is a funny song like many others but it has nothing significant apart from a fat man who writhes on the ground and the singer with a wig on his head coming out of the warehouses of the band of Janis Joplin. He absolutely didn't deserve victory. This year is one of the most poor catchy songs. I also love when some of you say "you don't win for political reasons" xpunish, fueling palpable crises of persecution only in your mind. ESC is something that goes beyond politicsxbored

LastDreamer

Banned
I dislike the most :ru: entries and we didn't deserve even top 10 results with them. ;)
Also I strongly don't want :ru: win, because it's pointless spending a lot of money on hosting ESC.

Last edited:

Nemo89

I dislike the most :ru: entries and we didn't deserve even top 10 results with them. ;)
Also I strongly don't want :ru: win, because it's pointless spending a lot of money on hosting ESC.
I am sincere, Lazarev deserved the podium last year. This year it is possible that Russia reaches the "Top 10" but the victory ... no. Hosting the ESC actually has its high costs. By any chance has Russian TV decided to adopt the "Rai model"? Our television is famous for not wanting to invest in ESC :lol: They are only interested in participatingxgaah

LastDreamer

Banned
Can we exchange our broadcasters ?
Our TV channels dream about the win almost every year from 1995 to 2020, that's why they selected Lazarev (2 times), Gagarina and Little Big. Possibly I'm only one :ru: ESC fan, who don't want our win and wished to see any other singer instead Little Big in 2020-2021.

Nemo89

Can we exchange our broadcasters ?
Our TV channels dream about the win almost every year from 1995 to 2020, that's why they selected Lazarev (2 times), Gagarina and Little Big. Possibly I'm only one :ru: ESC fan, who don't want our win and wished to see any other singer instead Little Big in 2020-2021.
Ah ... so are you the one who chose the "Rai model"? xshock1:You are much more Italian than you think :lol:

There is nothing wrong with your nation wanting to win. It is respectful for Russian fans and it is an honor to win the ESC xclap

The problem with our music scene is that he only wants to create competitive and beautiful songs every year but he doesn't care about victory. They think we have Sanremo xexcuseme The only three times where we wanted to win the ESC we failed: Emma Marrone and Francesca Michielin were not suitable interpreters and they had weak songs xcoffee and with "Il Volo" the juries stole the victory from us to give it to Swedenxfacepalm

Mrm

Veteran
lol Russian fans are now everywhere on ESC youtube
Not now, it was since the day Little Big - "Uno" has been revealed..

ZwölfPunkte

I heard about Little Big from friends from other European countries for the first time in early 2019, I think the band is absolutely brilliant and I was really looking forward to it. LB is very unknown in Germany, and there would have been a surge in popularity. I wasn't that enthusiastic about "Uno" at first, but the song takes a little time to ignite. The question is whether that would have worked at the ESC. In any case, I hope that they will participate again in 2021. I think their new song Hypnodancer is much more suitable for an ESC ...

Ezio

Veteran
I could binge watch Little Big videos all day. They are so fun. Without them, their music would be just tolerable noise.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I could binge watch Little Big videos all day. They are so fun. Without them, their music would be just tolerable noise.
I have both "Funeral Rave" and "With Russia From Love" on CD, and I've had them both on repeat in my car. The music is awesome, the videos are just a big bonus. ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
A shame the actual song is so ear-gratingly annoying, as the performance is hilarious and entertaining. Had this been a great song, besides just being funny, it would have gotten big points from me. Now.. not so much.

MalagaToledo

Banned
So last time I saw that hugs for esc challenge was passed to little big. I haven't heard any news on their insta. Have they continued the challenge? And to whom did they pass it next?

musicfan

Still don't like it really. It wants to be an anthemic mechanical dance track but somehow sounds too cheap to have the power. The beat weighs it down into some kind of schlager mode. It clearly wanted to be a novelty sensation, but decent tracks in that style are rare, this is no "we are the winners'. The silly solo dancer has been done before but with better music.

Top Bottom