3 1.6%

8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

Koori

The dark-haired guy singing backup next to Florinda in the MV is Yuri Muzichenko, the lead singer/violinist of The Hatters, they're signed to Little Big's label.

They are amazing as well. Would like to see smth like this next year

Mainshow

Veteran
I don't know how to rank this. It's basically a trashy average track but I'm really digging it. It's super catchy but way too repetitive and I get the impression that I'm listening to the same song for 5 minutes (even though the song itself is rather short).

:6: to :12: I have no clue....

hijirio

Veteran
The blond guy with black lipstick is hilarious.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

hijirio

Veteran
Can't resist the urge any more. Take my big fat :12:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I always got mixed feelings with Little Big's discography, so I'm glad this one is on the positive side. I actually quite like it. Yes it its repetitive, but this time it favors the song as it helps get it in your head ? At least it doesn't bother me at all. Here goes a :8:

PinchyCrabstina

OK finally I have a song in my country's semi that I want to vote for (for some reason all my favorites ended up in semi 2).

But pls pls Russia, ditch one of the backing vocalists and keep the chubby guy instead. xpray

Franzilein

The reactions concerning Uno give me such a déjà-vu. Same case as with Toy – I'm left hanging here, failing to find any appeal in this song while almost everyone else seems to immediately click with it. I guess Moscow 2021 it is? xpopcorn

Koori

OK finally I have a song in my country's semi that I want to vote for (for some reason all my favorites ended up in semi 2).

But pls pls Russia, ditch one of the backing vocalists and keep the chubby guy instead. xpray

Nah, Russia will not be allowed to win and we all know why

BUT

even if we DQ with this - GOD BLESS, I wanna hear more of out groups \ singers instead of mege popular Lazarev / Gagaria / Bilan etc

Ezio

Veteran
This song is so la-di-da and therefore perfect for Eurovision. I love the chubby dancer in the jumpsuit with the ISIS beard and major camel toe.

Arion

I have such a mixed feeling about this song, but it also gets into your head so much and it's so fun haha
Gosh Russia! Somehow I finally enjoy something from you! Definitely my top 5. Second place for now. :10:

hawadharma

The reactions concerning Uno give me such a déjà-vu. Same case as with Toy – I'm left hanging here, failing to find any appeal in this song while almost everyone else seems to immediately click with it. I guess Moscow 2021 it is? xpopcorn

Reminds me so much of Toy. The quirky entry that makes everyone jumps off their seat.
Very polarising - love it to death or hate it to death. No in between.

ESC94

I´m sorry to all the fans, but that´s my new last place for this year!! :sick:

I give a clear :0:, it´s super irritating and trashy and I really don´t wanna waste more time while writing about this song. I´ll only hear this song again if the contest happens in some form, but not before and not after. (n)

Willem van Altena

I could not agree more. This sort of daft novelty music has no relevance to today's charts or Russian culture, it just exists to be in Eurovision. They might as well have sent the Buranovsky grannies again. (And yes that came second... I know a lot of people in Europe fall for this sort of empty nothingness)

• Hatrið
Reactions: Mrm

Franzilein

Reminds me so much of Toy. The quirky entry that makes everyone jumps off their seat.
Very polarising - love it to death or hate it to death. No in between.

Yep. Unfortunately I'm on the negative side of the spectrum again, so I'm probably gonna be pretty disappointed if this should win it all in the end. Ah well, watcha gonna do

Mrm

Veteran
Well for me Germany 2020 is the emptiest entry, after Estonia of course which is pure horror of 2020 and better not compare any entry with it. Germany is so empty, sterille, it freaks me out... And Im so afraid of its winning, if next year will be flooded with similar songs I quit with ESC asap.

cripesdude

I get this, it’s self aware and genuinely funny as opposed to just trashy. It’s not a million miles away from Lithuania and Iceland this year, but both of those entries have a much stronger musicality.

As a package it’ll be entertaining for sure, and I have no doubts about qualification and top ten (even 5). But I can’t say I’ll be anywhere near voting for it.

Top Bottom