3 1.6%

8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

tuorem

I'm sorry, but chubby will go it seems...they confirmed two guest from other bands, so it is them 4 + those 2...and chubby bye bye.. xcry xcry xcry

Oh no, they better not ditch him. He's giving everything for the Uno fever. I mean he's twerking, h*mping the floor, doing splits, death drops, karate poses and more while being cute. What's not to like? :giggle:

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Marko279

Song is extremely addictive, especially if you listen just audio, with closed eyes. :)
Length of song is 2:47 min only, but you have the feeling that 5 mins have passed.

For the most part of song, it has only two instruments: bass and drum. Lead synth appears from time to time in chorus.

I wonder how would those girls replicate that aqua barbie voice in live.

Koori

I expected to hate it but it's actually not too bad. The music video is fun. I fear though it's something I'll only tolerate for so long before wanting to end its life by way of a comically oversized mallet, but in short bursts I suppose I'll be ok.

5 points.

Unfortunately we will have to postpone our marriage

Daybreak

The Aqua comparisons aren't really fair... because Aqua could do way better music than that, not all of their songs sounded like "Barbie Girl". As someone who listened through the whole of "Aquarium" as a kid and not just "Barbie Girl" (which I didn't like to begin with), if Russia sent something reminiscent of "Turn Back Time" or "Be A Man" I'd be all for it, but since Little Big is apparently a joke band and their entry sounds basically like Verka Serduchka crossed with "Barbie Girl" then yeah, it's clearly not for me.

JollityFarm

:LOL:

I love it precisely because it's silly and reminds me of similar silly stuff from the nineties. As others say, the juries won't get it, but the internet will.

Uto

Veteran
Wow... you just revealed a lot about yourself! And I really enjoyed some of your previous posts.
Intriguing. What does it reveal beside me not liking music that is just taking the piss?

Koori

Tragedy! I just realised there were seven people in the MV... which means my girl won't go to Rotterdam since she's not part of the group :cry: Please someone make me a gif of her at 1:58!

The teddy bear needs to stay, he's just too adorable. 🐻

actually she is the singer from "Leningrad" band, Florida ;)

from 1-47

LastDreamer

Banned
:ru: DNQ result was confirmed.

Fierro

Like the song, but find those leg moves from the video very distracting. Also at some parts it gets too repetitive. 7 points

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Intriguing. What does it reveal beside me not liking music that is just taking the piss?

you said "I CANNOT RESPECT PEOPLE THAT HYPE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC". Ie: you think you're better than them.

I mean, hardly a surprise considering that at least 95% of your posts read "Hear me, peons. I AM SMART. S M R T" :)

Top Bottom