3 1.6%

8 4.3%

34 18.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Russia-scaled.jpg

tuorem

As you said [MENTION=16440]Mainshow[/MENTION], it truly has to do with their delegation or decision-making people because I remember even Yulia Samoylova's own songs where miles better than the generic ass track she got in 2018.

I don't understand why they are persisting to be so contrived and uncolourful. I like the track you posted too. :)

Biscuit02

Oh god please no, Russia needs to stop relying on him, the only two songs I liked from him were "'Work Your Magic" and "Shady Lady" every other song sounds generic and dated, especially the two songs of Sergey Lazarev.

Mainshow

Veteran
He's been stuck in the 00s. He's a great producer and is capable of coming up with something catchy. But oh well! It's so effing tiring that Russia is about to submit another soulless and dated entry performed in English to Eurovision.

vavera4ka

Catchy. Funny. Quite brilliant to say winner like wiener in the context of the vid.
please Russia, go full troll on Eurovision. Quality troll.

AlekS

Veteran
Their broadcaster denied all rumours about Buzova.

The general producer of music department said: "This is nonsense".

imho, Kirkorov prepares someone for Moldova or Azerbaijan.

Koori

Kirkorov never worked with Channel One, so it's for sure not him.
Probably another boring ballad.

Still hoping my home country will send them somehow, it's time

hijirio

Veteran
It's a shame that they have such a huge music scene and all we got the past 4 years is two artists. I liked it when they held NF's, I guess the last one they had dates back to 2012?

LastDreamer

Banned
It's a shame that they have such a huge music scene and all we got the past 4 years is two artists. I liked it when they held NF's, I guess the last one they had dates back to 2012?

No, we didn't have it, but indeed it's a shame to have internal selection for country with almost 150 million population.

A-lister

Veteran
Zivert said she would like to represent Russia without the help of co-writers.

Zivert could be interesting! Without co-writers meaning? Who does she usually work with or does she do her own stuff? I mean if it means that Russia would finally send an authentic (to the artist / to the Russian music scene) entry and not some Kirkorov / Kontopoulos dated kitsch specially made for ESC then I'm here for it!

Koori

Both Little Big and Zivert appeared in Semi-Final of Russian voice yesterday :rolleyes: Aksyuta, we need a group for 2020, please - seems like Zivert is nothing interesting live

AlekS

Veteran
Info from Russian broadcaster (given by the person who's very close to their management). Bilan sent a song :lol:

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Info from Russian broadcaster (given by the person who's very close to their management). Bilan sent a song :lol:

My heart wants to believe it's something along the lines of Полуночное такси or Про белые розы, but my mind knows it's going to be closer to the songs he competed with xgaah

EscGeek

Veteran
In the battle of Sergey vs Dima, i'd pick Sergey any day of the week, but they're both good.xup
Some of his newer songs have a potential for my personal top 10 (Полуночное такси, Молния, Держи)

Top Bottom