18 3.5%

37 7.3%

154 30.2%

• Total voters

Scooby

I see Babushki on top 3 position

No Name

Russia ftw!

All of my biggest faves are out of the winning race anyway so I'm definitely gonna send a tactical vote for Russia hoping that it will be able to challenge Loreen and eventually win. From a hosting perspective I'd also much rather see Russia winning than Sweden.

St. Petersburg 2013 please! :D

lolito

ha, ha, ha... how funny these little ladies... i love them, they look so cute, I am going to vote for them.

... and so they win!

*ironic mode on*

PS: Is this win, I might not watch ESC anymore. I have faith in the jury , however, the public sometimes is very unpredictable. It is not a funny contest, but a SONG contest.

gustav

Turn that ironic mode off, or everything you post from now on will be ironic.

Cooler

Banned
ha, ha, ha... how funny these little ladies... i love them, they look so cute, I am going to vote for them.

... and so they win!

*ironic mode on*

PS: Is this win, I might not watch ESC anymore. I have faith in the jury , however, the public sometimes is very unpredictable. It is not a funny contest, but a SONG contest.
But this is a song as every other song. :? Music is music.

Sandri

That's not Music.

I'm very sure they will be 1st or 2nd in televoting. Hoping for the juries to let them not Finish there

No Name

All of you claiming it's not a song, music etc., got anything to base that on? What exactly makes this any less music than, say, Sweden, Spain, Greece etc.?

Some of the ignorant things posted in here really make me look forward to the massive uproar it's gonna provoke if it wins.

demonl

No Name is absolutely correct, how can you say it is not music or isn't a real song?

The performance is charming.

The beat is good, very simple and effective.

The folky choral style of the vocals works very well, it reminds me of the sort of songs that i and others listened to when we were children.

It isn't overly dramatic, it isn't a joke either. It is fun and happy.

demonl

Anyone who thinks this is a joke entry because they happen to be elderly is nothing more than an intolerant fool

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Anyone who thinks this is a joke entry because they happen to be elderly is nothing more than an intolerant fool

The first 30 seconds isn't a joke entry, but after that...we're talking about disco grannies ffs! It's exploring pensioners and It's disgraceful. And frankly I don't want ESC in Russia again. It can only mean bad things. I'd rather ANY other country won tonight. Having said that, I'd be surprised if Russia didn't win. It's theirs to lose.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Pati fo evribadi denz, cam ona denz, cam ona denz, cam ona buum buum...

It's impossible for me not to smile when I see them perform, it's just incredibly well presented :') No doubts about it, it's going to win the televote tonight, but it'll be let down by the juries. It remains to be seen if this'll have any impact on their winning chances though...

Prediction: 1st-4th

Alin

Pati fo evribadi denz, cam ona denz, cam ona denz, cam ona buum buum...

It's impossible for me not to smile when I see them perform, it's just incredibly well presented :') No doubts about it, it's going to win the televote tonight, but it'll be let down by the juries. It remains to be seen if this'll have any impact on their winning chances though...

Prediction: 1st-4th

I agree with you, it's impossible to not smile when you see these grannys dancing and acting like 15 years old instead of cooking cakes for their grandchildren. They got our simpathy and they are in the final and that should be all

BTW something funny I just found on youtube:D

View attachment 1640

Scooby

I'll be fine if Babushki win tonight.

Top Bottom