21 4.1%

18 3.5%

37 7.3%

154 30.2%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
Re: RUSSIA 2012

Daineko can participate in the NF. Matviyenko hinted that she can participate in the near future.

LokoFan444

Daineko can participate in the NF. Matviyenko hinted that she can participate in the near future.

Will be great. She has exellent voice. If was the correct song is super.
At least I will not be ashamed for the country as this year ;)

Narmina

This year NF will be held by Россия, so unfortunally I'm waiting for a crap this year. But hopefully Russia will pick something great!

Sabiondo

This year NF will be held by Россия, so unfortunally I'm waiting for a crap this year. But hopefully Russia will pick something great!

Just i hope that the next year the juries don't made an other conspiration against Russia as did this year.

Narmina

what are you talking about? what conspiration? come on! it's a russian press talking about "unfair results" of Alex and other stuff

LokoFan444

what are you talking about? what conspiration? come on! it's a russian press talking about "unfair results" of Alex and other stuff

Well it's true because if the voice and the show does not correspond to the final place as you can still respond?

Narmina

^ personally I'm shocked with the last place of Russia in jury voting. Impossible :)

Jukica

(Retired) Admin

Buranovskiye Babushi :lol: would be fun to see them lol

WhoKnows

Sogdiana would be awesome.

As amazing as Buranovskiye Babushki would be, I have no doubt that the jury would kill them. The Western (juries) seem to be almost entirely against anything Eastern-ethno, and if Dino didn't fare well with them with that wonderful little gem of a song, there is no way they will vote for Babushki.

doctormalisimo

Sogdiana would be awesome.

As amazing as Buranovskiye Babushki would be, I have no doubt that the jury would kill them. The Western (juries) seem to be almost entirely against anything Eastern-ethno, and if Dino didn't fare well with them with that wonderful little gem of a song, there is no way they will vote for Babushki.

Ah, what would Eurovision be without the anti-East conspiracy theories? xheart

WhoKnows

No, I didn't mean it as a anti-East conspiracy theory. I just don't think the juries like the ethno music, especially not those juries from the West. It's a matter of taste and appeal and not a matter of it being a conspiracy.

Sabiondo

No, I didn't mean it as a anti-East conspiracy theory. I just don't think the juries like the ethno music, especially not those juries from the West. It's a matter of taste and appeal and not a matter of it being a conspiracy.

Yes, and im affraid that if Russia wear any big artist with an ethno or moderm music, mayber will get 12 points from the public of the East & something of the jury, but an 0 from the West.

doctormalisimo

Yes, and im affraid that if Russia wear any big artist with an ethno or moderm music, mayber will get 12 points from the public of the East & something of the jury, but an 0 from the West.
just like how people from the east dont like Western ethno music? xD

Narmina

I've read that 4POST is going to participate in Russian NF

I like the style they're performing

A-lister

Veteran

The juries can eff off seriously! They are destroying this contest. They have this weird idea about making ESC more "commercial" by not voting for songs that are ethnic or in native language, but still they vote for oldfashion ballads instead so they should have really no say.

AlekS

Veteran

If 4POST really participates then they will win. 4sure =)
It will be a double irony. Sokolovskiy wanted to go and Pryhod'ko has already participated - both b*tched with Bikbayev :lol:

Top Bottom