Contact us

RuPaul's Drag Race

Carrie

Naysha won't stay that long.. actually i don't think anybody is worse than Naysha atm.
I like her but she doesn't seem to have what it takes to be america's next drag superstar and her acting was not that good. Cynthia was fun in her way (FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS) and i think that she was a lot worse in ep 2 than Laila (but Laila had the ugliest dress with Dax). Robbie reminds me Trixie : Funnier and more interesting in boy than in drag (those talking heads lmao)

I've no idea why the judges came down so hard on Robbie. She was hilarious in the challenge!

popavapeur

[MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION] and she was hilarious too in Bitch Perfect ! but i guess that's not the girl the producers want to see win the whole thing

popavapeur

o m baby jesus

this ep 4 was life. OKAY i'm saying the same shit every week but DAMN that's a great season ! they raised the bar so high

Schlagerman1

Yeah, once again a great episode! What a season and what talented people they are who are in. That Naysha left us again didn't matter much...but Derrick Berry must be a cat with nine lives. Ru, you can't save Derrick every episode...and this time she should have lipsynched and not Chi Chi.
And the lovely Robbie TUNTUN won the challenge, I absolutely adore her, she is the one I would like to have as a friend! :D

It is getting harder and harder now, I like 7 of the 8 gurls left for completly different reasons...would be glad to find a reason for liking Derrick a lot too in the next episode! ;)

Carrie

Yeah, once again a great episode! What a season and what talented people they are who are in. That Naysha left us again didn't matter much...but Derrick Berry must be a cat with nine lives. Ru, you can't save Derrick every episode...and this time she should have lipsynched and not Chi Chi.
And the lovely Robbie TUNTUN won the challenge, I absolutely adore her, she is the one I would like to have as a friend! :D

It is getting harder and harder now, I like 7 of the 8 gurls left for completly different reasons...would be glad to find a reason for liking Derrick a lot too in the next episode! ;)

Derrick is iconic though.. she's more adorable than Kim Chi, even xheart

I agree that the cast is extra-talented this season. I'm not surprised poor Naysha went home again; once bitten, twice shy and all. For some reason I got the impression they rushed through the critiques and runway this episode?

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
For some reason I got the impression they rushed through the critiques and runway this episode?

Yes, the only problem I had with this fantastic episode was the pacing. The runway felt really short; I couldn't take in the outfits. The rushing of the critiques was also a bad idea because it made the ultimate results feel arbitrary. That not-necessarily-small flaw aside, certainly a great episode, as well as a really heartwarming Untucked. I'm consistently annoyed with the "Michelle is the mean judge" edit because every interview and statement she gives when not under editing make her out to be terribly compassionate and nurturing; Untucked gave my confirmation-biased view a bit of evidence for that.

Schlagerman1

Yes, the only problem I had with this fantastic episode was the pacing. The runway felt really short; I couldn't take in the outfits. The rushing of the critiques was also a bad idea because it made the ultimate results feel arbitrary. That not-necessarily-small flaw aside, certainly a great episode, as well as a really heartwarming Untucked. I'm consistently annoyed with the "Michelle is the mean judge" edit because every interview and statement she gives when not under editing make her out to be terribly compassionate and nurturing; Untucked gave my confirmation-biased view a bit of evidence for that.

I agree, it was a little rushed in the end. And yes, Michelle is a really warm person, I have heard in a interview about when she left her group and noticed the lgbt-world and came to love all the people in it and the art of drag. She is really now the big mother-figure, hard and just, but only because she wants the gurls to get even better.
[MENTION=14124]Carrie[/MENTION] and about Derrick, sure she is sweet person, but I am still wondering if she can find out who she is as a performer...I know she is a fierce Britney Spears impersonator (I have seen the clip from America's Got Talent and it is just mindblowing, it is as Britney herself was there!), but I want to get to know who Derrick Berry is. Hopefully she comes out of the shell next week! ;)

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Let's talk.

Schlagerman1

Yeah I so agree, Bob killed this AGAIN. Both her snatch charachters was so funny and the Madonna-look was epic, she was the big winner this time. I also liked Thorgys MJ and Chi Chis Eartha a lot too. :) Derrick did good as well with her Britney, she deserved to stay at least.

Robbie was a big let down indeed, but I am glad she got saved from the lipsynch, she can do it so much better. And Naomi SLAYED Betty in the lipsynch, that was a hot performance. xheat
It is getting harder now to see the girls go, Acid Betty was really one I thought would go very far, but in this episode she was completly lost. I did though enjoy most of her looks and glad I got to see her! :D

popavapeur

Some T from Thorgy :

i hope i don't miss a thing.

not the best episode imo but fair enough, everything can't be that good each time

Carrie

Pretty sad about Betty, but again, I like them all this time. Thorgy was a big let down. I figured if she could really excel at anything it would be this. Alas, she didn't even do it in drag.

Derrick kind of owned Bob tbh. She's definitely emerging as my favourite. "If I want to do ratchet drag next week can you give me any tips?" xrofl3xrofl

Nikkita

I'm so sad about Acid leaving the competition. It was all fun and games before the Snatch Game episode WHICH Derrick did not deserve to be to be at top (Tatianna's Brit was much better) :(

popavapeur

the queens seem to agree about Derrick : she was hilarious during snatch game and she deserved to be top 3 but they didn't show everything to build the Thorgy vs Bob Rivalry.

Schlagerman1

Wow, the episodes were you feel both happy and sad at the same time has started to come. This was a fun episode as well.
Naomi rocked this challenge, I just can't stop loving her estetic, she's so fierce! :D And thank god it was finally Derricks turn to lipsynch, that outfit was a big let down.
But, as fast as I saw that she was going to be challenged by Robbie...I knew that Derrick would win. I am so sad that Robbie is leaving, I really liked her a lot but she was a bit uneven, being amazing one week and one of the worst the next...though I am already missing her. :(

popavapeur

i would have put Chi Chi in the bottom 2. That was everything but Dorothy. A simple disco-whore-y thing. I kinda actually like Robbie's outfit. that was a mess but still it has some good ideas. In fact every single piece was good but put together it looked like a mess. I really don't know who's gonna go home next week actually. Chi Chi and Derrick seem to be the next out but with RPDR we never know what's going to happen.

Carrie

I agree that Chi Chi should have been in the bottom 2, along with Derrick. Robbie's outfit wasn't awful imo, and she probably could have lasted another week if she had been given the chance to stay. It's sad that we have to lose her a little prematurely, but again, the cast is so talented this time around. Will Thorgy ever get a win? Her look was gorgeous, arguably better than Naomi's (who I am a fan of).

If we're doing predictions as to who's going next, I'm saying Naomi, unfortunately. But as you said, anything can happen in this show. It only takes one bad week to send you home: as proven with Acid Betty last week.

Schlagerman1

If we're doing predictions as to who's going next, I'm saying Naomi, unfortunately.

I had a gutfeeling even before this season that Naomi is going to be in the top 3...and despite last weeks bottom 2, I start to believe that she can sneak in the top during these last weeks and fight for the win. I think that it is probably Chi Chi or Derrick that is next in line to be eliminated, but who knows, suddenly Bob might end up in a lipsynch against Kim Chi....and if that happens then...

Nikkita

But as you said, anything can happen in this show. It only takes one bad week to send you home: as proven with Acid Betty last week.
Except you are Derrick Berry. Than you're given thousands of changes.

Schlagerman1

Wow....just WOWOWOWOW what a bunch of gurls it is this season! This episode really showed that all six of them are absolutely amazing.
Bob nailed this challenge, Derrick finally came out of her "Britney-box" and was hilarious, Naomi did her Raven-look even better than Raven herself, Kim Chi got saved by yet an amazing look. And just to mention Thorgy and Chi Chi....ONE OF THE BEST LIPSYNCHS IN HERSTORY! x12s

So so sad that Thorgy needs to go now, but in the same time as Michelle said, this top 6 is the best ever! And I know that Thorgy will be one of the most popular queens, will get a lot of gigs and has a big chance of being miss congeniality! :)

Top Bottom