Contact us

Rumia 227 | There's no cock like horse cock

dogmeat

Re: Rumia | recaps and voting stats

A round number of 24 editions have passed (hipster anniversary), time for a quick summary.

votes given (finals only):
64jd6g.jpg

votes received (finals only):
2r420z4.jpg

aaand some lovely recaps... entries and twelves:

Now, about NSC 79...

4l233k.jpg

dogmeat

Re: Rumia

Thanks to all who watched any of this.

So... you may already know one of Rumia's main industries, besides of vodka production, are video games. It won't be the first time we're promoting a game with an NSC entry, but it's not a soundtrack we're sending, for a change, but something quite special.

35hh6xf.jpg

The Dragonborn Comes is a song the player character can request from a bard in any of Skyrim's taverns. This charming lady, however, is Judith de los Santos, who apart from making music, is a gamer (wow, i already want to marry her) and gained internet popularity with her performace of the aforementioned bard song. The popularity is fully deserved - the song is enchanting, dreamy and simply beautiful. Or just quite epic.

Last edited:

Simon87

Im suprised with this song, I like this girl voice :D

dogmeat

I guess i'm supposed to post a cheesy gay "thanks to all the voters, i love you all!!! xheart33" kind of speech.
So yeah... um, tack. I had some concerns that entry would be disregarded as immature, but in the end music prevails, that's nice.

Moving on to NSC 80

Rumia NSC 80 | Hans Zimmer | Drink Up Me Hearties

Rum-gone.jpg

the rum is gone​

strajker

EPIC VIDEO!

Great song!

dogmeat

Re: Rumia | Just light your fire and get strong

*HIPSTER ALERT*
We've been concerned lately about the worrying custom of sending well-known names to Nation Song Contest. Therefore, we decided that Rumia will be represented in NSC 81 in Waloria by a composer so unknown, that even we don't know his name. Since pure music is too mainstream, the entry features also a random cheesy talk about Azerbaijan and fire.

ok, now seriously... many of us have seen the promo video of ESC 2012, but has anyone paid the attention to the background music? i'll be grateful for any hints who the composer of the track might be or where to find a version with no talking (which is a bit disturbing).

strajker

Re: Rumia | Light Your Fire

OMG GREAT

dogmeat

Re: Rumia | Meanwhile in New Zealand...

sheep-NZ.jpg

We're leaving the Land of Fiyaaaah! and moving to the Land of Sheep.
And 420 couples who split due to problems associated with sheep sha... with cigarette smoking.

sigi

this song is on my "potential-nsc-entries-list" on yt ..awesome song, good luck :-)

No Name

Absolutely epic! Gotta love the lyrics too. Had this in mind for some future edition too, but I'm glad you're sending it. :mrgreen:

dogmeat

Lach, it's already 5 people, including me, who wanted to send this. I've never felt so mainstream!

tumblr_l4i88nDnrx1qbyom8o1_500.jpg

dogmeat

Rumia

Ok, so here goes a boring opening speech...
Welcome to Azerbaijan - a province in south-east Rumia, where the third edition of Rockself.com Festival is being held! We're celebrating our 31st appearance in NSC, instead of 30th, for two reasons:
1) Round anniversaries are too mainstream.
2) The author of our NSC 82 entry, Light Your Fire, is excluded from the competition due to some... difficulties with confirming his/her identity, what means we had to wait another edition to collect 9 acts for tonight.

The festival will be aired live in at least 12 other countries and will end with live voting from these nations.
We had some fire rains earlier this week, but the forecasts for today are good. Have fun!

------ ------
------ ------
------ ------

Voting system: 15 12 9 7 5 4 3 2 1
Lines are closed after 12th voter

Voted:
::noi Noizeland
::rld Reym-L-Dneurb
::zch Zechonia
::hhl Horehronieland
::pap Paperland
Lithia
::vps Viola Per Sempre
::fer Fervorosia
::doi Doire

sigi

Re: Rumia | Rockself.com Festival #3 | NF

dogmeat has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

my votes:

Top Bottom