Contact us

Rumia 227 | There's no cock like horse cock

94ayd

Re: Rumia is sending a guy babbling some pseudopoetric nonsense with his gay voice

It's kinda cool. :mrgreen:

sigi

Re: Rumia is sending a guy babbling some pseudopoetric nonsense with his gay voice

This will probably get my 12 :)

Don't praise the day before you know my entry :D :D

@Rumia....awesome entry...as always :)

dogmeat

Sonata Arctica - The Truth Is Out There

Test

1A1B1C1D1E1F1G1H1I1J1K1L1M
2A2B2C2D2E2F2G2H2I2J2K2L2M
3A3B3C3D3E3F3G3H3I3J3K3L3M
4A4B4C4D4E4F4G4H4I4J4K4L4M
5A5B5C5D5E5F5G5H5I5J5K5L5M
6A6B6C6D6E6F6G6H6I6J6K6L6M
7A7B7C7D7E7F7G7H7I7J7K7L7M
8A8B8C8D8E8F8G8H8I8J8K8L8M

dogmeat

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 02.11 Horehronieland

horehronieposter.jpg

Sonata Arctica begins its promo tour in Horehronieland. Delain, a Horehronian band, who represented this country in previous edition and achieved very high 4 place, decided to support Sonata's participation and has offered giving a special concert together. We present you Delain's vocalist, Charlotte Wessels, performing Sonata's composition Last Drop Falls:
Her performance was so stunning that Tony's mic stopped working when he tried to join her singing!

After the concert they all took part in a press conference.

First of all, why did you decide to give your support to Sonata's efforts in NSC?
Martjin (Delain): We already toured together some time ago and have a lot of good memories left. Once we learned that guys were picked to compete in Pigeon Island, we instantly thought it's perfect opportunity to refresh our friendship. We also thought we might share our fresh NSC expierience.
This won't be Sonata's debut, though.
Tony (SA): Yeah, it's going to be our third attempt, but the previous two were so long ago, that it makes me scared to think how old I am. From what guys say, it's become enormously huge show comparing to old times.
Charlotte (Delain): I hope they have as much fun as we did. The audience, the atmosphere and all those fantastic people who stand behind the show, it all provides you unforgettable impression.
Will you be there in Pigeon Island?
Martjin (Delain): Of course! It's possible they'll invite us to perform during one of semi's interval, but even if not, we'll cerainly be there among the audience.
Ronald (Delain): We're supposed to primarily support Kristina, though. Anyway, we wish guys good luck.

strajker

Thanks for visiting Horehronieland. It was a great show also it's a great song.

Keko

Good choice of a song! I don't enjoy their music much, but this song is quite good. =)
Looking forward to them visiting Mobius! =D

dogmeat

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 04.11 Ugaly

wastelandpromo.jpg

A lot of money were invested in campaign on Ugaly's famous Wasteland. It proved to pay off.

We're not Iron Maiden, we're not from England! We are Sonata and we come from Finland!
We deny the socket man being Joch or any of his relatives.

Quickly after the show, they needed to be off, preparing to travel to Tir an Abhainn the next day. We managed, though, to catch them for a little interview.
Many people wonder what are "England" and "Finland" you mentioned during the performance.
Tony: A friend of mine claims those are countries in the real world. We put them simply because "Ugaly" and "Rumia" didn't rhyme.
Don't tell me that you believe in the real world.
Henkka: As a matter of fact, we do. I'm sure it's the god of Rumia deciding what am i going to say now.
Tony: It's not the time for religious arguments. We must be off. Travelling on unicorns is so uncomfortable...

Fearnavigatr

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 04.11 Ugaly

Good times for everyone! With concerts by non-native acts being somewhat of a rarity in this nation, the anticipation for the event was at a record high. Reactions and reviews for the concert were mostly positive, the performance receiving top scores in a majority of the leading daily newspapers. Common criticism was mainly focused on the rather odd and inaccessible choice of location, prompting temporary removal of the area's restrictions on civilian access.

A costly affair for the nation according to the government's sexy master accountant Filurinna Southgate, who was quoted as saying: "The security measures necessary to permit the relocation of this recent musical concert to the Wasteland was a hard blow on our budget, I'm afraid it means we'll have to cancel the monument to our early 20th century president king Rudolph III that was planned to be carved out of Mount Keno. I'm sure this will be an awful disappointment to our proud citizens."

Uglies all over the nation are reportedly rejoicing after the news of the project's cancellation.

dogmeat

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 05.11 Tir an Abhainn

We join the nation of Ugaly in their sorrow of not having the glorious monument built.

Let's move back to tracking Sonata's tour, now. As always, billboards all over the country were promoting the concert:

l_9f6b6521879944945eab60e0390fdef9.jpg

Oh, wait. We ecountered some technical problems...

Well, apparently there were no billboards after all.
We'd better have a look at the performance.

Tir an Abhainnic journalists were, obviously, full of questions.

Do you like waffles?
Henkka: No, waffles suck.
*awkward silence*
Kill the non-believers!!!11one

The press conference ended suprisingly quickly. Group members are now reported to be most likely hiding in the Wasteland.

dogmeat

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 09.11 Yaponesia

ソナタ・アークティカ

Group members fortunately managed to escape Tir an Abhainn alive. On the other hand, a few days spent on the Wasteland made them exceptionally... thirsty. They were lucky enough to get proper support from the nation of Yaponesia, which is said by some lingustitians to be synonym of alcoholism.

The musicians were apparently exhausted when they were giving the interview.

Thanks for giving a show in Yaponesia. Did you enjoy your time spent here?
- yyyeees <hic!> we enhoyed sake <hic!>
Did you visit Mount Fuji?
- thats 'a pub? <hic!>
No, it's... oh, nevermind. Will you mind if I ask you some questions about your future tours plans?
- yeah, u got vodka! <hic!> we're visi'ing u again soon.
Good to hear that. What about...
- not both of u spiiking, pls <hic!>
I'm the only one here. Oh, well... I think we had better countinue this interview another time. You most probably need some rest. Thank you, anyway.
- ur welkam <hic!>

takeru

Sonata Arctica played awesome, and felt awesome :mrgreen: Drinking is good for you, and this performance was widely and wildly enjoyed by drunk Yapo businessmen and metalheads alike!

Alcohol has always been revered in Yaponesia, in particular, certain Lithuanian beers, which have even had songs made about them ^^
Also Sonata Arctica have in the past appealed well to Yaponesia, including 12 points back in NSC 13, so support is high this edition as well! Good luck to ルミア!

dogmeat

Whoever stands behind choosing Suzulbar-Prirea Atoll for the tour destination, must have been suprised to learn that such a beautiful island remains inhabited. It unfortunately, caused some transport problems. Since there was no ship haven, people were encouraged to swim across the sea themselves. No statistics about people sunk durig their travel were being held.
500px-Atafutrim.jpg

Despite remote location, the show gathered huge audience. A few more and some people would have been forced to stand in the waters.

Artists were amazed by the island's beauty.

Henkka: It's f**king awesome here! I could lay all day on the beach here staring at the sky-blue lagoon.
Tony: Who cares about the tour anymore? We're staying here. Nukuland is said to be destroyed by the war and I won't be suprised if their entire population is dead by now. Or the NSC itself... Bah, we're gonna fail in the semi anyway.
Elias: Is the island for sale? I consider buying it when I retire.
Henkka: Don't you know that in NSC world artists never retire? Look at Brahms - he's nearly 200 now and yet he competed in the contest!

Keko

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 11.11 10 Regions of Mobius

Great location pick! XD
Show Sonata Artica gave was a huge success! Thousands saw it live and even more via TV broadcast!
Mobians are very glad that band members found our atol enjoyable and they are welcome to stay longer if they feel like doing so! =)
Thank you for wonderful show! =D

dogmeat

Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 13.11 Nukuland

It's the final step before performing on Pigeonian stage! 13th November Sonata promoted their NSC entry in Nukuland, a country who recently suffered great losses in a war.
fo_waw1_jpg

For the last concert of this tour, they decided to try something a little bit different.

Officially, it was the well planned marketing strategy. Unofficially, a lot of rumours have arised, including ones claiming that major part of the band has been captured by aliens. They're also said to have drunk too much Sake brought from Yaponesia and thus be unable to perform. Others suggest that Horehronian military forces occupying the country might have something in common with the situation. However insane this statement may sound, the fact remains that since Sonata left Mobian atoll, no one has seen any of missing musicians. We unsuccessfully tried talking with local Horehronian representatives. They deny capturing Sonata's members and keeping them in a secret base. Let's hope everything clears up soon, otherwise we'll have no choice but to support Nukuland militarly in the next conflict (with our invisible pink unicorn calvary, of course).

goktengri

Banned
Re: Rumian Promotional Tour - 13.11 Nukuland

oh Rumia, i wouldn't want to welcome you in this case :D Horehronian army ruined this beautiful land :lol:

dogmeat

Re: Having a good time in a Belarumian inn

karczma.jpg

Rums prefer to have a good reason to celebrate when it comes to partying. And, to be honest, any reason can be good. This evening people all around the country met their fellow folks to celebrate our first bottom 5 position in NSC.
The video below captures true Rumian soul.

Last edited:
Top Bottom