Contact us

Rumia 227 | There's no cock like horse cock

dogmeat

Me and @Stargazer the moment NSC 182 confirmations open:
h3EE27165

dogmeat

xbirthday
Somewhere around this time 10 years ago I applied to NSC, having no idea in 10 years I'd still be around, with a streak of 128 consecutive entries (and counting) and hundreds of hours spent.
I don't know the exact date, but his thread was opened on 12th of July 2010, right before Rumia's debut in NSC 55.
So on July 12th I'm inviting you all to a plug.dj birthday party! (at https://plug.dj/music-from-all-over-the-world/) xviolin After all, you don't have a 10th anniversary every day.
More details will come later.

Last edited:

dogmeat

As always, we gather to celebrate the passing decade with a special NF. As always, the winner will represent Rumia in next NSC. As always, we will wait until we have 12 voters. And as always, everyone is welcome to vote, including WL nations. Actually, non-NSC randoms are welcome too.

7iAFfkQ.png

rP9VL9X.png

Voted:
1. Tanoiro
2. Ugaly
3. Kimmystan
4. Adamsburg
5. Zechonia
6. Vylkuzeme
7. Svobodnia
8. Ujedinjeni Gvozd
9. Folegandria
10. Kordavia
11. Moisantia (awaiting)
12. Pyreica (awaiting)
VOTING LINES CLOSED!

Last edited:

dogmeat

Thank you all for the great turnout! :) It's heartwarming to have 10 voters already. It means the voting lines will be closed after next two voters. Those who know they're going to vote, please let me know and I'll reserve one of those last spots for you.
@theditz83 @Edweis

theditz83

Veteran
Thank you all for the great turnout! :) It's heartwarming to have 10 voters already. It means the voting lines will be closed after next two voters. Those who know they're going to vote, please let me know and I'll reserve one of those last spots for you.
@theditz83 @Edweis

Sorry @dogmeat I'm on it - you'll have the votes this evening xlove

dogmeat

Ouch, I'm so sorry :( I didn't expect to have **too many** voters. Rockself.com always had exactly 12 voters, there's no way around that. I hope you'll be satisfied with the results at least and that you'll join the 14th edition, which should take place around NSC 196.

dogmeat

The results!

1/12 Tanoiro

2/12 Ugaly

3/12 Kimmystan

4/12 Adamsburg

5/12 Zechonia

6/12 Vylkuzeme

7/12 Svobodnia

8/12 Ujedinjeni Gvozd

9/12 Folegandria

10/12 Kordavia

11/12 Pyreica

12/12 Moisantia

Which means

Once again tack you all! It was great pleasure to hold 13th edition of Rockself.com and great honor that so many of you took interest in it. See ya in Doire and you're all invited to the next Rockself!

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
It is a shame that Tardigrade Inferno didn't win theme wise, but as a card-carrying, out and out Pot 1 nation through and through, you should know that this Delain track has been looping in my head constantly for the past couple of days - and that doesn't happen often with this kinda track.

I ADORE IT!!! So glad it won, and you look to have got decent support for it across a lot of pots so I'm definitely hopeful of your chances in 186 Orian xclap

Top Bottom