Contact us

RSC/H-DMC # 3 - Welcome to Bourgas! - Results - Page 6

94ayd

Something's not quite working here. :lol:

No Name

Ibi Støving ??????

Unlike the scoreboard, she's the only thing I'm enjoying at the moment. :lol:

apocalexxnow

If my song wins the next edition too, I'll propose that we call the contest "Pesho Song Contest" :)

Thank you everyone, your votes are very highly appreciated :) I'm glad you appreciate my favourite songs that well :)

Hopefully someone else, and preferably not Romania (yeah, now Turkey will join in and win to continue the balkan domination) will win the next edition, so that we have some diversity :) I'm almost feeling guilty about winning 2 times in a row :)

lucian-crusher

apocalexxnow said:
Thank you everyone, your votes are very highly appreciated :) I'm glad you appreciate my favourite songs that well :)

And you rated your favourite song the lowest.

Here are my votes:

12 - Bulgaria 1
10 - Norvegia 1
8 - Norwy 2
7 - Ukraine 1
6 - Italy 2
5 - Bulgaria 2
4 - Ukraine 2
3 - Denmark 1
2 - Denmark 2
1 - Italia 1

and Alex's:

12 - Italy
10 - Bulgaria 1
8 - Ukraine 1
7 - Bulgaria 2
6 - Norway 2
5 - Italy 1
4 - Denmark 2
3 - Norway 1
2 - Denmark 1
1 - Ukraine 2

No Name

Congrats Bulgaria!

The results couldn't have been worse from my point of view. I didn't expect to win at all, but I didn't expect to hit the bottom that hard. I hoped that DJ Choose would be able to do decently, but apparently trance doesn't suit this contest that well after all.

Without trying to sound like a bad loser this contest is starting to lack some diversity. It seems that only commercial dance (which is fine btw) is represented here within the wide electronic genre which contain plenty of subgenres.

For december we'll be in with one commercial dance-club remix entry, and one so called "strange" entry which is far from what is danceable but is more suited for relaxation. Nevertheless incredible imo.

apocalexxnow

I agree with you, Norway's trance songs were greatly underestimated in previous editions.
However, just in my defence (although yours is not a negative critic), i want to say that such dance music is very unpopular here, especially the current winner. Everyone listens to chalga or rock/metal. Dance, electronic, trance aren't popular here, (except Romania's songs) so I can't really use that as a criteria. Chalga on the other hand isn't at all popular abroad, so I was shocked to see Kameliq win...
Honestly, I don't know what to send anymore :)

No Name

apocalexxnow said:
I agree with you, Norway's trance songs were greatly underestimated in previous editions.
However, just in my defence (although yours is not a negative critic), i want to say that such dance music is very unpopular here, especially the current winner. Everyone listens to chalga or rock/metal. Dance, electronic, trance aren't popular here, (except Romania's songs) so I can't really use that as a criteria. Chalga on the other hand isn't at all popular abroad, so I was shocked to see Kameliq win...
Honestly, I don't know what to send anymore :)

Basically the same situation here, although we have a rising electronic scene. This is primarily house and dance though. The vast majority of the people I'm around are regular listeners of the electronic genres (One of them produces psychedelic trance, and plays at clubs wherever he's needed).

Anyway, it's fine that this contest reflects what is popular within the electronic scene. At the moment house or dance is a popular phenomenon all over Europe. In the 90's it was euro-dance/trance. I'm not asking people to pick songs that they don't like, but at least encourage them to discover other genres apart from what is leading the dance-charts in its repective country.

Trance, psychedelic trance, electronica, progressive, hardstyle, hardcore, D'n'B, minimal, chillout...the list is almost endless. :)

apocalexxnow

Yeah, I'm extremely sorry that kenlee doesn't take part anymore, because Netherlands has some amazing tracks! I'm subscribed to ArmadaMusic on youtube and get them regularly :)

No Name

apocalexxnow said:
Yeah, I'm extremely sorry that kenlee doesn't take part anymore, because Netherlands has some amazing tracks! I'm subscribed to ArmadaMusic on youtube and get them regularly :)

I'm subscribed up for ArmadaMusic as well. :eek: :mrgreen:

I'd really like to see Netherland rejoin the contest too. DJ Tiësto, Armin Van Buuren and GMS are probably my favourites. The same goes for Slovenia and Israel.

Slovenia for housing my favourite trance-DJ at the moment. It's Andy Blueman, although this is only an artist name.

Israel for housing Infected Mushroom, my favourite psychedelic trance group. If Israel joined FSC again they could even take part as they released an album recently. :shock:

apocalexxnow

[youtube:1hdkwc4i]nFujY4yx9t0[/youtube:1hdkwc4i]

There's no video of the remix, which won :)

[youtube:1hdkwc4i]jBIGQ0rSUFM[/youtube:1hdkwc4i]

And I expected more from Svetla Ivanova

AlekS

Veteran
No Name said:
Israel for housing Infected Mushroom, my favourite psychedelic trance group. If Israel joined FSC again they could even take part as they released an album recently. :shock:
word! :cool:
Though I prefer Insane more than Shawarma.

Top Bottom