Contact us

RSC 4 - Cool votes awaiting on page 5

94ayd

I bet No Name won't be bale to believe it. And I gave you more points, AlekS. It's Pesho's fault you got less points. :lol: The winner got my 5 points and as far as I remember I could've given it even more. ;) And I'm 3rd. At least this contest did some justice to Toni's song, unlike NSC. :p :evil: :lol:

No Name

Wohooo! This is the first online contest I win since I joined this board, and I certainly hadn't imagined that it would be in RSC. :shock: :eek:

Thank you for your votes!! I'm feeling all flattered. :D :D

Alexu

Congrads Denmark :) I love your song...

So, Romania 1 and Romania 2, same number of points... :| 30...Some people liked more Romania 1 and gave it high points and some others liked Romania 2, and gave it also high points. So each entry was a love or hate song.... :?

AlekS

Veteran
Congrats Denmark! :D :)

Uhm, as for my own remixes... wow :(
Well, I don't see a future for me in this contest so the 5th RSC edition will be the last one for me. Tbh, I disliked almost all remixes this edition, I'm busy with different things, as for results... one 2nd place is a gr8 result of course (though I doubt that such things are important) but it seems I can already predict certain votes, I'm bored so I dunno what am I doing in this contest :lol:
But even if I wanted to participate, I've ran out of remixes so I wouldn't participate still.

Emreign

OMG We get 2nd Place :mrgreen: and Last pLace :lol:

Congratz Denmark xwave1

Thank you votes for us ;)

apocalexxnow

Well, AlekS, thanks for staying as long as you did :) I can't say that I'm surprised by your withdrawal, it's something you've been wanting to do for a long time, so I appreciate you staying more. You will be missed!!

No Name

Hmm, I'm sorry to hear about your withdrawal, Aleks. :(

I think I felt exactly the same way as you in RSC 3. I finished both last and 3rd last, so I had firmly convinced myself that I'd withdraw after this edition, but now I've kinda changed my mind.

AlekS

Veteran
^ the thing is... I liked the 1st edition... but then... *sigh* I expected something more. I was listening only to remixes when I was younger now I'm sick of commercial tunes. I wanted to hear something different but 1 fave remix per edition or 0 faves is not for me. 3rd edition -> I've knew at least half of them :lol: See, I don't even like my own choices, I don't wanna participate with bad entries just to participate, I don't wanna feel disappointed in every edition.
Even if I finish 1st it would bring me nothing because results is not my main priority. I wanted to withdraw after the 4th edition but I found 2 decent remixes that I wanted to share :D When I find another 2 I'll join again if I have time. Right now I have time on voting but not on searching.
so... I'm not satisfied with RSC quality, I'm not satisfied with my own entries, I have no time and motivation so there's only 1 option left.
ps. I'm thinking about withdrawal from OSC as well in near future.

apocalexxnow

No Name will be our tour guide!
Btw, hopefully, all of us will return for the 5th edition and one other country will join or return as well, so that we can have it...

No Name

I've considered Bornholm (a very charming island located south of Sweden), Odense (the birthplace of H.C Andersen), or perhaps Århus, the 2nd biggest city.

After all though, I guess Copenhagen is the obvious choice being it the first time we're hosting anything. It's the 2nd biggest city of Scandinavia, and is commonly known for fashion, a splendid nightlife, and a unique combination of old and new.Copenhagen is the connection between Scandinavia and the rest of Europe, so Copenhagen it will be. :)

2319015477_ed199f442f_b.jpg

apocalexxnow

Great pic :) It's so interesting to see, that apart from Architecture stile, Copenhagen is not that much different from Sofia :)

Top Bottom