Contact us

RSC 4 - Cool votes awaiting on page 5

apocalexxnow

Re: RSC 4 - Preparing the snow... show

quarters.JPG

cutout1.JPG

Somewhere in a cottage covered by snow...
- So you don't think calling Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat to motivate the juries to vote was too extreme? - apocalexxnow asked with a hoarse voice, warming his hands near the fireplace.
- Who's Sub Zero?! - 94ayd asked from under the 4 heavy thick blankets he had put on himself.
- Uhm, the big scary guy, who threatened the juries into voting? You know, the one from the Mortal Kombat games and movies and TV show...
- I'm too young to have watched such archaic shows - 94ayd answered carelessly and turned on the other side, getting ready to fall asleep.
- You didn't call Sub Zero? Who did it then? Ice Queen? - apocalexxnow wondered, but all he got as an answer from his fellow jury member was a heavy snore... - Well, - he continued his thoughts - I guess I'd better go to sleep then. I prefer white death to facing that guy...

TO BE CONTINUED

Download link in the private section :)

apocalexxnow

This edition is much better than #3. And it sucks that I can't vote as a separate country now, because I really want to give 12 to a certain song, which 94 will probably reward with 1 point :(

Alexu

apocalexxnow said:
This edition is much better than #3.

I agree...I could listen the songs without downloading them :D Thanx for the YT videos :)

AlekS

Veteran

hmmm, I don't really like this edition. I became a peaky b-tch again :oops: Maybe I'll be able to rate it in a few days.
But one country surprised me :mrgreen:

Emreign

Wow very HOT uppss sorry COLD SHOW :mrgreen: :lol:

Very Nice songs here....

Turkey's first Joining :p

Good Luck to all !!!

:p

94ayd

AlekS said:
hmmm, I don't really like this edition. I became a peaky b-tch again :oops: Maybe I'll be able to rate it in a few days.
But one country surprised me :mrgreen:

If I don't like it, either, it would mean you aren't. :lol:
And to be honest with the perosn who was happy because of the YouTube videos, apocalexxnow hates rating them like that and prefers contests with MP3 files. That's one of the reasons for not entering NSC but there are more. :lol:

Alexu

"And to be honest with the perosn who was happy because of the YouTube videos, apocalexxnow hates rating them like that and prefers contests with MP3 files"

1. You could have said my name instead of "the person"...it doesn't sound very nice ;)
2. I said I'm happy for the YT videos, because I could listen the songs during the show, so I could draw an overall conclusion about this edition's quality, but this doesn't mean that I rate the songs this way....
3. I don't think would be a crime to rate the songs this way (is not any big difference with the mp3, also here the YT video can't influence the quality of the songs, cuz all videos contain the same thing: just a flag)

94ayd

I like rating them this way more, to be honest, too! :lol: I was just explaning his reaction. Sorry for not saying it was you but there were few new comments and when I started writing mine, I couldn't remember who that was. :)

apocalexxnow

Of course you have the right to do whatever you want :) It's just that I'm in these contest so I can download new cool music, which I would listen to long after the shows are over. So I can't understand why would anyone take part, just so they could rate a song and forget about it. But as I said, everyone is free to do whatever they want, and if I have time, I'll keep making youtube videos for my shows.

apocalexxnow

Right. Since noone has voted yet, I decided to give you some stimulation :) Here's December's RECAP

[youtube:2cmqielg]LTSKOgEpNKU[/youtube:2cmqielg]

I think this is a great edition! So many cool songs! A few not so cool, but so many great ones! Some of them will be rated too low :(

No Name

Re: RSC 4 - Expecting cold-blooded votes

Expect Denmark's votes in your PM-inbox within a couple of hours approximately, apocalexx.

apocalexxnow

Romania and Turkey are left to vote and Denmark has a slight bug to fix :)

Alexu

hehe...I have voted on time lucian :p so our votes were sent :D

Good luck!

Top Bottom