Contact us

RSC 4 - Cool votes awaiting on page 5

apocalexxnow

The wind was blowing with all the power the nature could give it. There was a heavy snowfall, but the snowflakes seemed weightless as the wind carried them around and mercilessly hit trees and stones with them. Pirin mountain in Bulgaria was very unhospitable in this dark hour.
Having found refuge from the cruel nature, apocalexxnow and 94ayd sat around the fire in their cave and talked.

snejanka-cave.jpg

- I really can't see why your songs always win - 94ayd expressed his frustration.
- You're just being jealous, because you haven't won a single time in any contest - apocalexnow laughed.
- I'm not. But still it's a little unfair, that you get to choose where to host the shows and I have no say in this.
- Alright! This time you'll determine the location of the next RSC show! - apocalexxnow felt generous this evening.
- Great! I want the show to take place on Vihren, the top of Pirin mountain! - 94ayd smiled victoriously.
Apocalexxnow's eyes became round and his mouth also took the shape of a capital "O".
- What? It's like minus 20 right now! It's more than 2000 meters high! There's no venue of any kind near it! You've lost your mind!
- Nope. You said I could choose and I chose Vihren! - 94ayd insisted.
- Ok, no matter the guests, but how are you going to get the performers up here in this weather?! - apocalexxnow immediately thought of the organization matters.
- Hmmm... - the task made 94ayd think, but only for a few moments, after which he came up with an answer - We'll promise them LOTS of MONEY!
- Money might buy everything in Bulgaria, including our top singers, but I don't think the singers from the RSC class would agree to come up here for all the money in the world.
- We'll promise them more than all the money in the world then.
- Yeah, but only do we NOT have all the money in the world, we don't have even a small fraction of them. That's why we live in a cave. And we won't achieve anything by just promising.
- Alright then... - 94ayd's puzzlement of the new task lasted very short again - we'll promise them wh... girls! We can get lots of girls very cheaply!
- Hmmmm... that we can do - apocalexxnow finally started accepting the idea. - We'll give them the girls and promise them the money, they won't care about how ridiculous the promices are, because they'll be distracted by the bulgarian beauties!
- Yup! Isn't that the most genious idea I've ever had?
- It probably is - apocalexxnow nodded.
- Let's get to organizing it then!

pirin2_3%20copy.jpg

The boys put on their winter coats and went out to start organizing. Since money and sex can achieve anything, I doubt they'll take more than 2 hours!
See you then :)

Alexu

Re: RSC 4 - Preparing the snow... show

:lol: OMG great story guys :lol: the idea for the show looks at least...original :D

apocalexxnow

Re: RSC 4 - Preparing the snow... show

- Come on, 94ayd, we're late! - apocalexxnow hurried to press his fellow jury member.
- I know, I know, relax... The guests will be waiting for the show. They have no other choice anyway, because they got here having no idea where they are, so I'm sure they won't go anywhere - 94ayd smiled carelessly.
- So, what did you do in these 2 hours?
- I managed to get some great dance performers to sign for the show and I also made some postcards, to make the mountain look friendlier.

logo.JPG

logo%202.JPG

logo%203.JPG

logo%204.JPG

- Great, if I didn't know better, I'd come here running.
- Yeah, poor mislead souls. But yeah, the campaign did have effect. World class performers signed in for the show, even without taking part in the contest itself. And look, I even managed to get the MOST WANTED BEINGS on the planet to be our hosts!

Yeti:

Yeti_1.jpg

and Ice Queen:

ice_queen_lores.jpg

- Really?
- Yeah.
- Ok then...

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!!

[youtube:2etta9mm]_f1x3VDcmF4[/youtube:2etta9mm]

Top Bottom