Contact us

RSC 2 / HDMC - Results - Page 4

94ayd

I don't know what to comment on. I really enjoyed the show and I'm happy both our entries did extremely well (1st and 6th). You already know what were my points, so there's nothing else to add. I wish there were nromal regular scoreboards as well. It would've been way more excitiing for me, at least, :)

Alexu

Congrads Bulgaria!!!! It was a nice show, very nice job apocalexxnow :p

Thanx for the ones that liked our entries. I really didn't expected the last place for Romania, Akcent's song is very popular, and I thought u'll also like it....but it seem u didn't :p

See u in Bulgaria, for the 3rd edition! ;)

No Name

Congratulations Bulgaria!!!! :)

Not completely unexpected. I love both of the Bulgarian entries, and it puzzles me that the winning song didn't even qualify in NSC whilst at the same time managed to win RSC. :|

Thank you to all who voted for Denmark, either if it was Alphabeat or Emma! I'm so pleased that Alphabeat ended up in top-3.

apocalexxnow

With scoreboards, 1 every 5 minutes it would have taken forever, besides I wanted to use theme songs for the scifi shows ;) I'm glad you liked it overall ;)

Akcent's original and the club mix I have are awesome - I think the problem is in this particular remix. It's too slow and instrumental lacking, that's why I didn't like it enough to give points to it. If you entered the original, I would have given lots of points :)

And why the remix won, while the original didn't qualify at NSC - one reason could be, that the remix is much better than the original. Another could be corrupted voting, but I can't really say more, since I don't play NSC and I don't find it interesting, to know more and comment more :)

THANK YOU everyone for your votes! They are much appreciated and I'm proud to have found a song, that all of you liked :)

ParadiseES

Congratulations to Bulgaria, my favourite, and Ukraine, my second fave, for the second place :D

And such a shitty results for Spain. It looks that our song number 1 didn't appeal to anyone and number 2 was a love-hate song (thanks Romania for 12 :D ).
Spain won' take part the next contest but will return soon ;)

apocalexxnow

It's much more complicated to do it this way and I don't know if I'll put so much efford in any contest I might organize in the future :) But my first show turned out pretty well :)

By the way, if anyone wants anything, those nature pictures from the intro show, show themes, pictures, vids, just write a pm to me :)

Sorry to hear, you're skipping an edition, Pablo, but I'm glad to hear you'll come back :) I feared this was a one-time participation. Btw both spanish remixes will remain part of my playlist forever or at least while my computer is still alive and running :) It was such a strong edition, that not all great songs could take points. What I didn't like in Spain 2 was too much talk, but I did like Spain 1 and gave it some points :)

I'm shocked from the results, because I didn't expect a chalga singer to win, I didn't expect Norway 2 and Ukraine 1 and Netherlands 2, my great favourites to be so low, I didn't expect Ukraine 2 to be so much better than 1 and overall too, I didn't expect Calvin and Tiesto to remain in the middle of the chart... I thought Denmark 2 was going to win. Life is full of surprises I guess :)

Thanks again and good night :)

apocalexxnow

Yup! In the summer there are often parties on the beach by Bourgas (Tiesto was there this year for instance) and I thought we should have one of these too :) Hopefully, dance will make us forget how cold it is in November ;)

takeru

Amazing show! :D All the youtube videos this edition were great! Thank you for them apocalexxnow :mrgreen:

I must say, I wasn't sure what to expect, as I'm not a big fan of house/dance music :lol: So 3rd last wasn't too surprising for one song :p But then top 10 for the other is a big surprise! Thank yooou! :mrgreen: Especially Norway and Ukraine for a 10 to each song xromance

The winner was nice :p In both remix and original forms, I thought it was a pleasant song :D However, the context in which we listen and rate the songs here and in NSC is very different, as here it was all house/dance, with a small number of people, whereas in NSC it's all sorts of songs with all sorts of people :p I felt there were stronger songs in the NSC semi which is why I couldn't award Zaleza i Zorata points there, while I could here :( (in fact, that NSC semi was very strong :p )

But anyway, even if it didn't get recognition there, at least it got it here :p CONGRATULATIONS BULGARIA!!! xfruit

AlekS

Veteran
roflmao, I almost fell when I've seen Stan and what he said :lol: mmm, so many fun memories about his slavery :lol:
oh and I AM ruder than a Cluster Lizard, esp when I'm "hungry" :twisted:

Gr8 show =)

Some things didn't surprise me.
Some things surprised me, esp the 2nd place (lol @ #2 curse for us on ESC and FSC, I didn't expect to see my song so high, I was ready to finish @ the 5th or 6th place).
Thank you so much, people xhug
yay @ my faves that finished high, big hug to those who didn't finish where I expected them to, I liked your remixes though :D

apocalexxnow

Since BG remixes don't have videos, except for life performances (singing on playback), here are the videos of the originals:

[youtube:3dvgvmga]4C1rbH7LGXU[/youtube:3dvgvmga]

[youtube:3dvgvmga]BKZALU3AiU0[/youtube:3dvgvmga]

Elmaz is quite good in the original version too, but personally, I don't find Kameliq's original listenable.

lucian-crusher

apocalexxnow said:
Elmaz is quite good in the original version too, but personally, I don't find Kameliq's original listenable.

Kamelia's original ,,Zaleza i zorata" is one of my favourite songs from Bulgaria. It was in my playlist for 2 years, but now I don't have a playlist anymore :lol: :lol:

apocalexxnow

Sorry for bumping up this old thread, but I translated our latest RSC 5's song beautiful text in english and I thought that I never translated Kameliq's who is even better. Here it is:

[youtube:1hyz1v2m]C9VHbQi7f5w[/youtube:1hyz1v2m]

Do you know, the moon told me
About the love between the sunset and the dawn,
I think about how much it looks like the one between us.
White clouds make their bed,
But evil darkness divides them and stands on their way,
That's why every night the sunset mourns.

Refrain (x2): And hopeless we are with you now,
Like the dawn and the sunset.
And under the sky you and I
Are doomed to be alone

Do you know, the moon told me
About the love between the sunset and the dawn,
I think about how much it looks like the one between us.
On the wind they wisper that they love each other,
But storms break their words without shame,
That's why the dawn is all in flames.

Refrain (x4)

Top Bottom