Contact us

România. Music scene from foreigner's perspective.

Sultana

DKCMl31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is it Mona??

artworks-000109567698-fwihl6-t500x500.jpg

she thinks so. xheat

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
378812-tvr-international-romania-channels-tv-world-multi-media.gif

We are baaack! While our delegation enjoyed a short vacation to Moldova, the train returned to Bucharest.
This edition we are bringing fire, summer vibes and a surprise collaboration. It's an artist we've never sent before!​

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Thank you all for voting for our Andra x India hit! Spanish is a language frequently heard on our radios and in our songs, but our next entry is going to be in a language we've never sent before. As for the the artist representing Romania in the 173rd edition of WorldVision, it is one of the few Eurovision artists I've seen live (and talked to in person). Well, who is it gonna be? Stay tuned!​

Sultana

Honestly this one was the biggest surprise for me. I was like what... Tbh I hardly understand what she sings, but the lyrics overall are cute af and tender!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Honestly this one was the biggest surprise for me. I was like what... Tbh I hardly understand what she sings, but the lyrics overall are cute af and tender!

Haha, it was quite a surprise for me as well going down through her songs. I knew her Russian was lidl version ahaha

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Paula Seling - Postoj!

Well, this went pretty much like I expected it would, not a song to challenge a place in top 10 of the edition, much too cheesy and dated for the general audience. I wanted to send something by Paula, one of the two Eurovision artists I've seen in person, she's such a kind soul and a positive person. She navigates the Romanian music scene on her own terms, and this song is proof of that. Thank you to all of you who enjoyed this lil ballad xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Moving on to my last entry in this Romania III run, this edition we are sending an artist who deserves much more recognition for her style and music. She's a fairly new artist, she tried her hand at representing Romania in Selectia Nationala and this time she will perform a lovely song with another artist. This run started with a duo and it will end with a duo!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
:cl:Atacama, Punta Arenas & Santiago 174
Eugenia Nicolae feat. Bogdan Dumitras - Soarele Si Luna

maxresdefault.jpg

Ѕоаrеlе ѕі lunа
Роvеѕtі dіntоtdеаunа
Аtunсі саnd ѕе-ntаlnеѕс
Zіuа ѕі nоарtеа ѕе unеѕс
Орrеѕс tоt unіvеrѕul
Са nоі ѕа gаѕіm ѕеnѕul