Contact us

România. Music scene from foreigner's perspective.

Sultana

DKCMl31.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinderella

Re: ROMÂNIA :: Ilinca - Amici

WV 91 White Lynx feat. Emberlyon - Mysterious Thing

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: ROMÂNIA :: Dan Balan feat. Matteo - Allegro Ventigo

It was on my list as well :lol: :D Good luck! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: ROMÂNIA :: Dan Balan feat. Matteo - Allegro Ventigo

xbow xbow xbow Good luck!

Cinderella

Re: ROMÂNIA :: Radu & White Lynx - Numb Again

WV 93 Radu & White Lynx - Numb Again

radu-white-lynx-numb-again-lyrics.html

Himan

I've started with slowly filling the first page.

BLACK

V4Vu.gif

WHITE

Himan

Re: Romania | WV 104 | Black White

The list in the opening post has been completed now. The playlist will be updated soon!

Himan

Re: Romania | WV 104 | Black White

THE BIG ROMANIA PLAYLIST!

Click on the beautiful picture of Romania!

Genesis

Re: I ROMANIA I WV 111: Gheorghe Zamfir - Lonely Shepherd (InnerSync Remix)

Horns have made the sound! King of Subway, ruler of Poland has crossed the Europe to reach this country, and now can announce, that his journey has come to an end! Romania it is! xheat
We await no longer. As of his first entry Mario has decided to send this super hot remix of Kill Bill's classic - Lonely Shepherd!

WOAAAAHHH xheat xfaint

IIIIIIII HHHHHHHAAAAAAVVVVEEEEEE AAAAARRRRRRRIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEDDDD xheatxheatxheat

I can't express how excited I've been for this move and to finally showcase my first entry. Dilemma was quite big whether to send an original piece or this remix, as I love them both, but the choice has been made, and I hope you like it!
Video was done by me. I''ve used CGIs from Final Fantasy X game xlove xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Holy moly, the music video you made is perfect. That bit during the middle where the music goes all old school as Yuna and Tidus float together is so beautiful. This entry is unmistakably yours. Like who else would give us an 8 minute rave with a Final Fantasy video?xheat Now you just need to find a Romanian Justyna.

Genesis

Holy moly, the music video you made is perfect. That bit during the middle where the music goes all old school as Yuna and Tidus float together is so beautiful. This entry is unmistakably yours. Like who else would give us an 8 minute rave with a Final Fantasy video?xheat Now you just need to find a Romanian Justyna.

Thank you xlove
Yes, that bit during the middle,which in the essence is of course the original version of the song... it reminds me so much of Suteki Da Ne and since it is so strongly connected with this particular scene, it actually made me make this video. You could say it is the reason, why I've made this/ it inspired me to. Other bit of the song that I have envisioned particular cutscene for, is during hot key change I hope you survived up to this point, because its super hot xheat, when Yuna is performing her iconic dance, or one should say The Sending in Kilika Village.

I did find my Romanian Justyna already, although it is not what everyone would expect, and I do know it wont be as liked as her, but I love this artist just like her.

ShoeFlo

Not only are Kill Bill 1 & 2 my favorite movies as one could have guessed before, I also sent the original version of Lonely Shepherd to the "Home Region" spin-off in September 2015. It was eligible cause the composer James Last was from my home-town Bremen :D anyway, I think it finished in the mid-table. I think nowadays it could do better xthink

This version is an emotional and infectious sample that brings great honor to the original version and I think you couldnt make a better decision for your Romania debut entry!
Rave songs are usually hard to sell here, but I am optimistic people will acknowledge the good production and hopefully fall in love with the rhythm and the yearning melody xcheer

Genesis

14th

ace3e681a71933a99e062f177d21bdc4.gif

Woah what a hot edition it was, and what a hot entry to open my residency in :ro: with! I've got to say it was a risky choice, as I believe original piece possibly could climb a bit higher, but given the genre, I think 14th is still a respectable place.
This rendition of Lonely Shepherd is probably my favorite rave I have sent to the contest til now (Your Distant World being slightly below it) so I'm glad we all could witness this song in the final, as securing the post wasn't so obvious!

This version is an emotional and infectious sample that brings great honor to the original version and I think you couldnt make a better decision for your Romania debut entry!
Rave songs are usually hard to sell here, but I am optimistic people will acknowledge the good production and hopefully fall in love with the rhythm and the yearning melody xcheer

Indeed, fate for raves differs, but recently fortunately enough my past few rave songs managed to qualify, including this entry xcheer This gives me an optimistic outlook, and can also spread heartwarming message to my rave enthusiasts, that at least I've got one more rave to share with you from :ro: xcheer xheat

That will conclude my post here for WV 111! Glad there were many of you who liked this entry much, and I will be seeing you in next edition, where I plan to send something iconic xheat

xheart Big thanks and love to the following countries/regions for their points xheart

:12: Japan, Belgium, Pacific States
:10: Southern USA
:8: South Korea, Canada
:7: Peru, Turkey
:6:
:5: Vietnam
:4: Pakistan
:3: Germany, Ukraine, Sweden
:2: Iceland, Norway
:1: Moscow

tumblr_nr32whxAcm1qe66kgo1_500.gif

this always melts my icy heart xheat

Genesis

Re: I ROMANIA I WV 112: George Enescu - Ciocârlia

So here is his second attempt with :ro: ! This time around bringing hot sounds by Mr. Enescu, giving out joy and hard to keep up with tempo. Merio also managed to smuggle Queen of ::subc in the video! Together, this entry creates an experience like no other!

Woah xheat What can I say xheat When I discovered this, I knew it will be on my "to send" list from Romania. It's just too xheat to whistand
I hope you all like the little surprise of having Quen Justyna in the video xfaint I think it goes well with the piece xlove

Thank you for all the comments and love xlove xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Re: I ROMANIA I WV 112: George Enescu - Ciocârlia

Ciocârlia xheart The classical/instrumental side of Romania we all needed in WV xheat Btw this song was first presented in 1889 at the inauguration of the Eiffel Tower. Good luck in WV112!

Genesis

Re: I ROMANIA I WV 113: Paula Seling - Caruso

And here is his third and final entry on his short :ro: takeover! As of his last song, Merio decided to turn to past Eurovision act! Paula Seling to represent :ro: in WV 113 with her rendition of Caruso!

And thats about it! It was a rather short stay, especially that I have much more to send from :ro:, so defenitely will be back at some point! Still, very happy that I took break from :pl: and was able to share with you these past 3 entries!

I hope you like what I have selected for WV 113, and also hope that we will be able to see Paula in Grand Final xcheer

Thank you for all the comments and love xlove xheart

Top Bottom