Contact us

Romania ROMANIA 2023 - Theodor Andrei - D.G.T. (Off and On)

How do you rate this entry?

2 1.5%

4 3.0%

9 6.8%

11 8.3%

10 7.6%

11 8.3%

9 6.8%

15 11.4%

12 9.1%

20 15.2%

29 22.0%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Charly

Sounds like Romania taking the voting irregularity issue very serious and recently TVR head favours a withdrawal

Navn Navnes

Looren

Veteran
Roxen trying again would be interesting tbh, she was in my top 10 in 2021 I think

A-lister

Veteran
Did Roxen learn how to sing live though? If yes at least I hope she would go with a Romanian language entry because she can't handle English live.

Mainshow

Veteran
Still can´t get over WRS´s llámame. My fingers are crossed for another gem in my beloved romanian pop style!
It was such a pleasure to "finally" hear some "classic Romanian Pop" at Eurovision and honestly, I think they clearly came up with a very captivating entry/performance - it should be regardes as a total success. I would love to get another bop form Romania next year!

Sultana

It was such a pleasure to "finally" hear some "classic Romanian Pop" at Eurovision and honestly, I think they clearly came up with a very captivating entry/performance - it should be regardes as a total success. I would love to get another bop form Romania next year!
When I was watching the final show I danced like crazy. My friend and I were 100% sure that he would end in top 5. That´s a right path for Romania to send things in which they are good at. I added in my spotify the entire EP of WRS he is actually a great singer. His songs are 100% my kind of thing

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Llámame felt so very much like a Eurovision 2009 era song, but in the absolute best way possible. It was brilliant

A-lister

Veteran
I agree with the previous comments in that WRS was at least Romania trying to get back to their strengths. It wasn't fully there, but the path is correct.

I dunno what Romania has been onto the last years, but it has been completely misguided, especially when their strength is in Romanian Dance Pop and this is where they also reached international success (outside of Eurovision) with acts like Inna, Akcent, Aleksandra Stan and Minelli.

You should play to your strengths, send entries in the style you're proven good at and also that actually represent your music scene (which can't be said about most entries for the past years).

Top Bottom