Hola, mi bebé-bé
Llamame, llamame
Llamame, llamame
(Hola, mi bebé)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I don't think Global Records will collab with TVR next year as well, it was probably a one time thing, so we're in for a new edition of Selecția Națională.

As far as I know, there are currently talks in the Parliament to pass a law and change the way TVR operates, from top to bottom. Hopefully this law will eliminate most of the dinosaurs that impede the Eurovision process every year.

Mimmon

Veteran
I don't think Global Records will collab with TVR next year as well, it was probably a one time thing, so we're in for a new edition of Selecția Națională.

As far as I know, there are currently talks in the Parliament to pass a law and change the way TVR operates, from top to bottom. Hopefully this law will eliminate most of the dinosaurs that impede the Eurovision process every year.
Who knows..... But lets see what will happen....
I love Romania in Eurovision...I won't mind see National Selection again with 40+ songs....

CPV4931

Maybe this year :-)

rasmuslights

Veteran

really are you sure? I hope not because this kinda put Romania back on track from sending train-wrecks every year? I got a feeling it will be a longer collab since Global Records can use this platform for promoting their artists globally.. so while GR pull out or TVR? I sincerely hope they continue to work together.

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
I hope TVR internally selects Vaida for ESC next year, her two NF-songs were fab and I think TVR owes her, after what happened to her in that show she hosts.

hijirio

Veteran
Roxen with manele or sue xheat xheat

rasmuslights

Veteran

I posted a comment saying Irina Rimes for Romania/Moldova at esc next year and she hearted it.. so maybe;) She is also a huge supporter of Roxen and follows Manizha on IG and was also recently listening to Go_a's song so she is a fan! :D

rasmuslights

Veteran

I posted a comment saying Irina Rimes for Romania/Moldova at esc next year and she hearted it.. so maybe;) She is also a huge supporter of Roxen and follows Manizha on IG and was also recently listening to Go_a's song so she is a fan! :D

+ TVR is working with Global Records for esc and Irina is signed with them.. so this is all coming together.. it's just speculation tho

rasmuslights

Veteran
Hope Romania won't withdraw.. it's such a shame that they didn't qualify with their best song in 10 years just goes to show what eurovision standard has gone up massively. They got the lowest viewing numbers ever so that's concerning..

hope they continue with their collab with Global Records since this year they were close to getting top 10 but rehearsals destroyed everything:(

rasmuslights

Veteran
I'm just praying they will give it another go.. I'm kinda sure they would've qualified in 2020..

Top Bottom