• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Realest

Thats not live?

Uto

Veteran
At some points you hear that it is live, you can hear some of her breaths more and things like that. But it's probably edited? It sounds crazily similar to the studio versions 😂
There are some differences I *think*. It is definitely not live, but it seems like a re-recording. Whatever it is, I've seen some live stuff of her. Her voice is really nothing to scoff at, she's extremely talented and it's not by chance that she is given the keys to the kingdom.

Realest

They should have done a full internal Selection. I dont get the Point of releasing 5 Songs when she has a clear Fav.

Loindici

Veteran
They should have done a full internal Selection. I dont get the Point of releasing 5 Songs when she has a clear Fav.

Why one song when you can release a full EP?

Realest

Why one song when you can release a full EP?

That makes Sense of Course.
But now lets see
a) seeing another Song winning which she likes less
or
b) her selfsabotaging AYs strongest Opponent CR on Stage.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I kind of agree actually. These single artist selections can sometimes feel a bit odd to me. An artist is likely always going to have a favourite song. It annoyed me tremendously last year in Darude's NF where the singer seemed suspiciously dreadful on each song besides one which then went on to win it. Already getting similar favourite song pushing vibes with Roxen this year.

florinho21

Today it has been announced that Ulrikke from Norway and Sandro, the representative of Cyprus, will perform at the National Final of Romania. Last week Loreen was also announced as a guest performer in the final.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Who said its her fave and not show's redactor who invited her to perform? May be it was a call 'hey we want to see you in studio with 'Alcohol you'?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I like Alcohol you but pls not another slow song we need some 'live' on this years stage

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Who said its her fave and not show's redactor who invited her to perform? May be it was a call 'hey we want to see you in studio with 'Alcohol you'?

She said herself that her favourite was the pop ballad one, and apparently on her insta she is reposting a lot more stuff about Alcohol You than any other.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I kind of agree actually. These single artist selections can sometimes feel a bit odd to me. An artist is likely always going to have a favourite song. It annoyed me tremendously last year in Darude's NF where the singer seemed suspiciously dreadful on each song besides one which then went on to win it. Already getting similar favourite song pushing vibes with Roxen this year.

They can push them but it doesn't necessarily mean they will win. Going back a few decades we always used to use this method and quite successfully as well. Sandie Shaw famously hated her eurovision song that won in a NF just like this one.

njdevils94

Veteran
They should just let her sing the on she really wants. She clearly wants to sing Alchohol You. A national final for this was silly in the first place.

If Romania due end up flopping I see Laura Bretan being called back next year.

Top Bottom