5 3.5%

3 2.1%

12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

AleksTheDino

Any of the 5 songs would be my top of the selected songs now. I love them all except for Storm, but even that would be above my current number 1 Lithuania.
People talk too little about Colors!! It's so beautiful. I get that it won't win but it may just be my favorite.
Tomorrow we will know, Im hyped!! Between AlcoholYou and Cherry Red I'd be happy either way, both will win eurovision with ease xhmmm

QuirkyYodel

But like seriously. I’m starting to get scared for real.

CHERRIES AND ALCOHOLICS UNITE! We can’t let S**rm invade the Eurovision Song Contest stage for the third year in a row! xhelp

crashworld

Veteran
Can someone please write to Roxen's label and get them to put "Colors" on Spotify. It's so annoying I have to listen it via youtube. LOL.

Alaska49

storm is good! i wouldn't mind a storm win!

but since the inane "TOO MANY BALLADS" clouds are already starting to gather in this eurovision season, romania really needs to go with cherry red and win all of the fans forever.

Uto

Veteran
But like seriously. I’m starting to get scared for real.

CHERRIES AND ALCOHOLICS UNITE! We can’t let S**rm invade the Eurovision Song Contest stage for the third year in a row! xhelp
We stand as one. Red Vodka for the win!

AleksTheDino

inb4 roxen is horrible vocally and colors wins because it's the easiest song to sing xrofl
Hahaha you're dreaming because you are scared of Romania snatching your country's first win! We've heard her singing before, I dont think this will happen...or I'll cry

pastablanche

Hahaha you're dreaming because you are scared of Romania snatching your country's first win! We've heard her singing before, I dont think this will happen...or I'll cry

wtf is that supposed to mean?

a) i don’t give two shits about lithuania at eurovision
b) i can’t stand the roop and their song
c) i really like roxen and that was clearly a joke?

abenteuer

After watching Roxen - Cherry Red (Crystal Freckles Session) on Youtube, I think that song may be the wrong fit for the singer. Cherry Red has an undeniably sexy sound and Roxen just looks too young, especially with those braces. Something about it is uncomfortable.

The girl who is representing Armenia this year should have the song instead!

opinionsigotem

She's just become the favourite to win with the betting, which - no matter what she chooses tonight there will be people screaming that Romania effed it up again so I give it a couple of hours

Uto

Veteran
She's just become the favourite to win with the betting, which - no matter what she chooses tonight there will be people screaming that Romania effed it up again so I give it a couple of hours
Dunno, I think most people are of the opinion that Romania can't really do much wrong here, but I'm not sure. Would hate to see people fighting over this. Both Alcohol You and Cherry Red are great and although you could argue for one over the other it's clear that the lesser song is still going to be one of the best in ESC 2020.

Realest

No Surprise, but Natalia will perform Tonight.

Top Bottom