3 2.1%

12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
Yes, but I think that the jury will support Alcohol you, while the people will probably vote for Cherry Red as it sounds way too Romanian.
And Turks will love "Cherry red", they always write tons of comments under such Romanian vides.. :mrgreen: :lol:

Zonne147

"Cherry Red" please xpray ... I have immediately loved it very much after a quick listen...

Last edited:

Romeo

That's funny because one of the lyricists of the song is actually American. I wouldn't go as far as calling them native English speakers, but they should be pretty close! :lol:

P.S. I'm still waiting for your phone number! xhmmm
Which one is American? The only writer out of them all that I recognised was Julie Frost (Germany 2010) Who wrote the lyrics to (the incorrectly spelt) Colors.

As for my number... ;) haha. Where are you from? I've spent a lot of time in Cluj and Dej over the years

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

hunty73

A lot depends on how she can handle each song live.She looks a very good vocalist from live videos when she was younger.Cherry Red might be a good choice if she can get it right.The others are all good in their own ways so will depend how they come across live.Market knocking Romania down to 10/1 was a huge over-reaction i think.I dont see a potential winner in these songs,but i do see a lot of potential to get left side of the score board and a good result.She is very interesting though and im looking forward to seeing her perform all these songs.Romania have done a good job here i think.

PinchyCrabstina

Really well produced songs but none of them make me feel anything and there's nothing that particularly stands out to me, but I'm also not a fan of this type of music normally.

I'm interested in seeing how the songs will come across live though. Worst case Romania could end up like Greece in 2019.

ClaudiuP

Which one is American? The only writer out of them all that I recognised was Julie Frost (Germany 2010) Who wrote the lyrics to (the incorrectly spelt) Colors.

As for my number... ;) haha. Where are you from? I've spent a lot of time in Cluj and Dej over the years

It's Breyan Isaac. Acoording to Wikipedia:
Breyan Isaac (born May 24, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, and pianist based in Daytona Beach, Florida. He has written, produced, and performed on songs by a number of artists including, David Guetta, Flo Rida, Pitbull, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Charlie Puth, G-Eazy, Waka Flocka Flame, Lecrae, and others.

--

I'm from Bucharest, but I now live in the UK. I've been to Cluj a few times and I really liked it, I think it's one of my favourite places in Romania.

Mrm

Veteran
@ClaudiuP

Romeo is Maltese in the UK, why you still have Romanian flag on the profile instead of The UK one?

Mrm

Veteran
@ClaudiuP

Thankfully you are not in Romania so you can't vote for that bad song and AMAZING "Alcohol you" will take the gold! :mrgreen: :lol: xyaay

Romeo

It's Breyan Isaac. Acoording to Wikipedia:
Breyan Isaac (born May 24, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, producer, and pianist based in Daytona Beach, Florida. He has written, produced, and performed on songs by a number of artists including, David Guetta, Flo Rida, Pitbull, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Charlie Puth, G-Eazy, Waka Flocka Flame, Lecrae, and others.

--

I'm from Bucharest, but I now live in the UK. I've been to Cluj a few times and I really liked it, I think it's one of my favourite places in Romania.
That's really confusing. because "Why do fairy tale fail baby" makes literally no sense. That's the main thing that confused me.

Where about in the UK?

ClaudiuP

@ClaudiuP

Thankfully you are not in Romania so you can't vote for that bad song and AMAZING "Alcohol you" will take the gold! :mrgreen: :lol: xyaay

I wouldn't have voted anyway. Last time I watched the Romanian NF was in 2015 because I was forced to be there due to work. xqueenbitch I remember I was there the entire time and I haven't even listened to the songs, saw the guy from Voltaj backstage and he was so bored, it was so obvious he knew he was going to win.

• Say Yay
Reactions: Mrm

Romeo

@ClaudiuP

Romeo is Maltese in the UK, why you still have Romanian flag on the profile instead of The UK one?
Half British Half Maltese - But living in the UK I have the flag of the UK. Except when I participate in WV and then whichever country I play as is my spiritual home ... Namaste :ROFLMAO:

ClaudiuP

That's really confusing. because "Why do fairy tale fail baby" makes literally no sense. That's the main thing that confused me.

Where about in the UK?

I don't have high expectations from Americans hehe.

I live in the South West, close to Wales. :D

Romeo

I don't have high expectations from Americans hehe.

I live in the South West, close to Wales. :D

I was going to work on a farm in south Wales last year but Winter was coming so I postponed it until the weather picks up

Top Bottom