3 2.1%

12 8.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Romania-scaled.jpg

Mrm

Veteran
Oh wow ... Now after listening to the full songs, I still adore "Beautiful Disaster" and "Alcohol you". Absolutely wonderful. Please let it be one of these two. xpray
Look at my ranking..good old agreeing with mauve.. xlove xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First : I really love the visuals used in all 5 videos, I hope they'll make something similar in May no matter which songs is chosen.

It's a nice package of songs we got here, none that I dislike even if I lack a song which would be an instant hit in my book.
If I had to pick a favorite I'd go with Storm, I love the change of rythm that comes with the chorus, but the second verse is underwhelming. Fortunately it gets better at the end but it's a little too late and not long enough.

EscGeek

Veteran
Is this eurovision forum or a restaurant because i have another food themed favorite. And it's callled "Cherry red" xheart
"Beautiful Disaster" is also amazing. Both can get a 12 from me in the poll. It was a close call between these two.
xcookie
My instinct was mostly right. Just a small correction. The verses of "Storm" are a bit underwhelming compared to the chorus.

Mrm

Veteran
I think it's safe to say that Romania is just about to send one of its best ever entries. I don't think she can win the whole thing, but I can see her ending up in the top 5.
You should really eat.... All.... you wrote.. :ROFLMAO:
I simply cant let that be forgoten... :p :cool:
It is for your good, not to make similar mistake later.. :D

DaFlo

Banned
Alcohol You
Cherry Red
Storm

One of these please, all three 8/10 in poll. Colors is cleary the weakest, and Beautiful Disaster is okay but gives me On a Sunday vibes and that didn't work out for ya so better avoid it. Very profesional selection, other countries take notice.

Mrm

Veteran
"Alcohol you" must be written by Mona Mihaela Trifu, when it is my clear and huge fave here.. xheart xlove

LontraCanadensis

Romania coming to slay this year. xheat

I was vibing and hoping that Romania would bring the fire and they sure did. Almost every song is great and would do great at Eurovision, it's almost a shame that 3 of these will be wasted (which also means my least fave is prolly getting picked 😂)

1. Beautiful Disaster
2. Cherry Red
3. Alcohol You
4. Storm
5. Colors (cute, but plz don't pick this lol)

Mimmon

Veteran
To be honest I am legit happy for Romania changes and so far is doing amazing. I hope Romania will get in final because Romania always been one of my favourite ESC countries

ClaudiuP

You should really eat.... All.... you wrote.. :ROFLMAO:
I simply cant let that be forgoten... :p :cool:
It is for your good, not to make similar mistake later.. :D

There must have been some sort of revolution inside tvr. That's why I never saw it coming, because I knew very well what they're like.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm
Top Bottom