15 4.1%

10 2.7%

15 4.1%

11 3.0%

29 8.0%

• Total voters

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Romania should have been in top 10 at least! I repeat myself: I'm sure the juries did something, because this song most probably got a lot of votes from the public!

I love Mandinga! I love their album, they're gonna be big club rockers, and I thank Eurovision for introducing them to me!! xheart

issorus71

I agree with CG, I do however think the Live performance was worse then expected, But definently worthy a top10 pos.

alca

Romania should have been in top 10 at least! I repeat myself: I'm sure the juries did something, because this song most probably got a lot of votes from the public!

I love Mandinga! I love their album, they're gonna be big club rockers, and I thank Eurovision for introducing them to me!! xheart
xyeah

Stella

Wiwi team is pleased to announce that Romania’s Elena Ionescu is Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2012.
The team at WiwiBloggs.Com first fell in love with Elena, the lead singer of Mandinga, when we watched her compete at Romania’s national selection. Elena wore a leather cat suit that revealed a body that just won’t quit. In the official clip of her Eurovision entry “Zaleilah,” she travels to Dubai and gives us an even better views of all that she has to offer. In one scene she shows us her stomach. In another she rolls around in the sand. In another she holds a sheet while working a wind machine. And then she gets on public transportation with a dress that stops well above her knee. In every scene, and with every challenge, she wears a smile.
Elena, the third Romanian to hold the title of Eurovision’s Next Top Model, upped the game in 2012. She is the first contestant ever to reach out directly to her fans on WiwiBloggs.Com. After winning the semi-finals, the beauty from Bucharest filmed this special message for our readers. She proved that a little bit of personality goes a long way.
Having spent time with Elena at Eurovision in Concert, the team at WiwiBloggs.Com can confirm that she looks hot in person. We can also confirm that she’s got her feet on the ground despite being one of the most beautiful women in Eastern Europe. Good people tend to have good people around them: the men of Mandinga, and their press team, are as sweet as they are sexy.

Whether she’s appearing on Romanian television or filming her next music video, we know that Elena is going to make us proud. Congratulations, Elena. Winning Eurovision’s Next Top Model 2012 is just the beginning.

http://wiwibloggs.com/2012/06/03/elena-ionescu-is-eurovisions-next-top-model-2012/18400/

We won ESC Next Top Model again :D

Stella

a video of Mandinga's newest song-the dancers are from Maestro Crew and they're amazing!
[video=youtube;rNgZr2MRfTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rNgZr2MRfTE#![/video]

Stella

me too with Sufletul zambea! Then is Gimme more :) Colours is pretty good and I have't herard Te quiero yet :)

evilperson

I just noticed that Zaleilah has entered the top 10 in the Quebec anglophone charts so it must be getting airplay in Quebec.

Stella

here a vid of Mandinga in New Park,Azerbaijan,where they had a concert:

In FHM Romania,Elena is the 14th sexiest woman :)
and they will have concerts in Mexico,Dubai,Russia,China and India :O

Top Bottom