10 2.7%

15 4.1%

11 3.0%

29 8.0%

• Total voters

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Expected them to do better ... :/

Btw, about Inna - she said that she refused to go to ESC because of her tour, but she said that she'd like to go to ESC xcheer

Pedram

I think Eurovision is a contest for amateur singer or who are not famous not for someone like Inna or Alexandra.
Romania has many great singer. every time I switched to Taraf TV, I saw many great singers.

Kristina

Romania was a good song and it wasn't a horrible outcome though I didn't feel it today. Low energy and average vocals were a big contributor for missing the Top 10. But congrats anyway!!!

I felt that too... After the performance I thought we could be even lower, as she was quite nervous and clearly didn't give 100%. Elena can sing with so much passion, yet from the first note I felt she was holding back. Well, at least there weren't notable mistakes and she carried on well till the end. The pressure I feel was very big for her, especially after the technical problems in the semi and considering this I think she did a wonderful job. All my respect goes for her and Mandinga, who actually obtained the best place among the dance uptempos this year.

Kristina

^ But we were on the THIRD place in the semi-final! What happened? It was and it IS a good song! Maybe not a Top 3 song, but at least Top 8 or so..

Well, first of all two big faves Sweden and Serbia were both in the other semi. Then the countries from the BIG 4 heard first time in the final took over all with good songs: Germany, Italy, Spain. Then there's political voting for Azerbaijan and Turkey. And then Albania and Estonia were total surprises, probably also favoured by the jury vote...:mrgreen:

Overall I wouldn't say 12th comes as such a big surprise, but I think we could have still entered the top 10 if we had a very strong performance.

Stella

I predicted 10th but this is good too :)
wished it would have performed last-26th-it would've had so much more potential from that position...

razi

Congratulations to Mandinga for a good contest, i becam to hate though the voting sistem, i think somethig should be changed because it's crap.

rajo

A rather southernly vote

jdxd-v-c16a.png

Sandri

BTW it was soooooo many times better than Cyprus and Greece (especially the vocals)

Centrix

Romanian stupid press forget one thing: Romania had 14 songs in Eurovision since 1994 until now and the results of Mandinga is the 6th best. I think that they deserve more respect even with last place in the final because to be finalist is a huge performance.

Stella

Romanian stupid press forget one thing: Romania had 14 songs in Eurovision since 1994 until now and the results of Mandinga is the 6th best. I think that they deserve more respect even with last place in the final because to be finalist is a huge performance.

+ 1,but they just want to sell the papers..I feel bad for them :(
No ther Romanian participants worked so much for esc: they made those vids in 6-7 languages asking for votes,we had the best music video of 2012 and from our all vids ever,they promoted the song in other countries,they made all type pf contests on facebook,kept in touch with all their fans,and made every journalist in Baku love them...
And on stage we had the third best show from all Romanian esc songs (after 2005 and 2010),and I loved everything from outfits to instruments,fireworks and stage/lights though the camera work was awful. On youtube had more succes than all our Romanian entries together....This is why this will remain for a while my favorite Romanian entry.

Top Bottom