Contact us

ROMANIA 2010 - Paula Seling & Ovi Martin - Playing with Fire

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Stella

Romania,award for the best video in Eurovision Song Contest!
xfruit xwave1 xjump

http://forum.eurovision-fr.net/index.ph ... #msg228600

Le clip roumain qui a utilisé les mêmes pointes technologiques que dans le film "Avatar" a reçu le titre prestigieux du plus beau clip Eurovision 2010 !

Félicitations également à l'Azerbaïdjan qui termine 2ème (à seulement 2 points du vainqueur) et à l'Albanie (à seulement 4 points des roumains)

94ayd

By Bratislava do they mean Bucharest?! :lol:

Stella

So, in my humble opinion, if an uptempo song is to win, it's Greece, Romania or Armenia. If it's a ballad, its Cyprus or Belgium, so thats probably the kiss of death for ALL of them! lol. I find it hard to be objective on Ireland. I really think its a potential winner and I would be over the moon if it won, but I fear that Greece following her may affect her chances but I will be esctatic if I am wrong.

Israel and Germany are both tipped but I dont see them winning ( probably lol)

If I had to pick one, I would go for Romania. It's a song that I have tired of a little but I really thought it had a great impact when I had first heard it so that's who I'll go for, but ALMOST anyone can win this year.
http://akoe07.livejournal.com/

I'm happy that someone sees this song as a winner.God help us!

ESCfan

Stella said:
Romania,award for the best video in Eurovision Song Contest!
xfruit xwave1 xjump

http://forum.eurovision-fr.net/index.ph ... #msg228600

Really???It was my best,so far, video too!!!I thought they are gonna award another video...from a country who counts a lot to their video...but it's a great surprise to see Romania's video on the first place!I hope the song will have this luck tonight too!!!

DoctorX

OMG OMG OMG This was the 2nd best event of the night after us coming 2nd! It was always in my top 5 and climbed to number 2 in a few days. It's a well deserved a 3rd place Love u love u love u :D

Alexu

simmeke said:
Alexu, congrats!!!! :D

thank you very much....congrats for belgium too! i'm happy cuz they are great artists, they worked a lot, and they got a great result, although they weren't one of the favorites.

PashonFrut

Congratsss!!!!!!!!!!! well deserved!!!!!

Isabella

Congrats Romania, you are 3rd. I'm so happy for you guys, although I didn't vote for you, but you were my favourites :D
xwave1 xjump

paddyirl

Congrats I voted 6 times for Paula and Ovi, you deserved the win but Germany were great also.

Well done Romania good luck in 2011. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Raul_Spain

They were amazing tonight, just perfect. It's obvious they received lots of votes from the public :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Wow, I never expected romania to end up in the top 3. congratulations. Paula and Ovi were on fire tonight (pun intended) and had one of the best performances of the night. Yes, the song may never end up on my Ipod but job well done and you deserve all the credits in the world. CONGRATS!!!!!

paddyirl

This song will definatly be on my ipod, joining other faves like Carola, Kalomoira, and Serebro.

Top Bottom