Contact us

ROMÂNIA -Romania- Ioana Bianca Anu?a - Ai Puterea În Mâna Ta

Milos-BC

Re: Romania - Iona Bianca Anuta - "Ai puterea în mâna ta”

The worst song of the year for me so far :( Even Belarus is better.

Too mature, and totally nothing interesting. Sorry Romania, i think that this is a serious candidate for the last place.

Alexu

It's worst cuz u don't understand it. For me is one of the best Romanian entries, and I'm serious. You think is too mature? So do u prefer those patetic kids songs with "la la la" and "zum zum zum"? I don't! So it's only about different tastes. You don't know Romanian, but her song does have a message, is not just a "la la la, tra la la", song. So if it takes the last place...is just because is too good for jESC.

Milos-BC

Wooooo, slow it down.

If I said that i don't like it, then have respect for my opinion, as you said yourself, it's a matter of taste. I don't have to UNDERSTAND what she is singing about in order to like it. Previous Romanian entries in JESC were great, this is the first one that i don't like, so don't overreact. Yes, I do prefer "childish" songs, as that is the style JESC wants usually, it is a competition of "childish" songs not "Celine Dion" wannabe's. It's ok to have those however too of course. I just don't like the song that's it. :)

Good luck anyway.

Alexu

1. You don't have to tell me "Wooooo, slow it down"
2. I do respect your opinion! Did I offend u, or your taste? No! So don't ask me to do something that I already did.
3. I don't overreact...is just my opinion, which is totally different of yours...or I'm not allowed to say my opinion?
4. If u prefer patetic "childish" songs, is totally ok for me, is JUST your taste and opinion, I have nothing against you as u probably thought, I just said that I love the song, cuz it has a great message and that is too "good" for jESC, maybe too mature.

P.S. Saying that the song is even worst than Belarus, is too exagerated and undeserved. But again is your opinion.

Have a nice day!

Alexu

By the way Zoran, her name is IOANA, not IONA...so please correct that! Thanx.

Milos-BC

Nope, i am not offended, but you overreacted once again and now twice in the row.

Peace. ;)

Top Bottom