Contact us

RIYA-SAMPETRINA ♦ Doviđenja. The tribe has spoken

Sabrewulf238

I kinda wonder if a rule or something should be introduced specifically for people sending covers (or originals) of previous songs.

Like at this point NSC 81 was ages ago and the people who would be voting on it has changed a fair bit since then.

Maybe allowing covers (or the originals) to be sent after 100 editions have passed or something?

Eulaliya

Remember that this is a temporary choice since it's not yet submission time yet. I have no choice but to search for a backup song from Stranger Things (or any other Netflix show) until submission time is over.

But the rule of sending originals/covers after 100 editions makes sense to me since not every NSC player participating today was here 100 editions ago or so.

Eulaliya

folk-grafika.png

NSC 208
John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John - You're The One That I Want

R.I.P. Olivia​

Eulaliya

After one NQ after another, and the gradual loss of motivation to continue any further due to real-life plans, it has decided that NSC 210 will be ::riy's final edition in NSC. After that, its roster slot will be filled up by either New Acadia or Bagrovor.

It has been a pleasure to serve the NSC community with gems, now the time will come when ::riy will retire for an indefinite amount of time (it depends on real-life demands). Now let's wait for our swan song to be released with a heavy heart...

Last edited:

esc87fan

Sad to see you go, Eula. By the way, I'm thrilled you were able to take "Amakabogera" to a victory at Orient Matsuri! :)

Eulaliya

Last-hour change!
We have decided to change our entry to an upbeat and adventurous Italo disco piece as our swansong just to celebrate our changing nation's taste for the last time.
@Lenalite can you please accept our new entry sent to your email?

theditz83

Veteran
Last-hour change!
We have decided to change our entry to an upbeat and adventurous Italo disco piece as our swansong just to celebrate our changing nation's taste for the last time.
@Lenalite can you please accept our new entry sent to your email?
There's nothing I don't love about everything you've just said, my fellow Eurobeat queen xcry

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Oh no! So sad to see that you're leaving as well. :( Are you sure you don't want to take a break for an edition or so, and see how you feel about it later? It's helped other members in the past who thought about leaving.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
xcryxcryxcry

Don't want to influence your decision at all, because, I know very well that mental health always comes first, but, this withdrawal is so heartbreaking. Take care of yourself and hope to see you around. 💓

dogmeat

I agree with Anna, please don't make a rushed emotional decision! Take your time. Even if you have a streak of low results, remember it's not the most important part of the game.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I always thought a lot of Riya-Sampetrinan entries were underrated so I'm sorry to see you go. All the best with everything! xrose

Top Bottom