Contact us

Reym-L-Dneurb ¬ NSC 211-220 Recap!

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I'm sorry because of you :( you were in NSC since the beginning ...

renzo

rld was the least country i expected to withdraw :( and yeah you will be so missed...i cant see nsc without rld srsly..anyways no long speeches.. enjoy your free time and hope to see you back very soon! :)

94ayd

What a shocker... It's too bad when you think you're one of only 2 to have participated in every edition. :(

No Name

RLD is like one of the mother countries of NSC. :cry:

A unique country like RLD, which has provided so many quality entries just during the time I've been here, will be missed more than any other country. :|

Keko

I'm sad to read this. In my short time here I've grown to like your country a lot. Especially since you sent Nouvelle Vague. You had some amazing songs. I hope that one day you'll come back to NSC! Bye! :(

Schlagerman1

:eek:.....

I am speechless :( So sad :(
I can actually say that I have been in the same thoughts as you these last weeks..still I have decided to compete in NSC 53, and then take my annual summerbreak to really feel what I want to do after that.
Still I hope we can still be in contact with you and but you will be missed! :(

takeru

I've gotta be honest, if this is true, then it's one of the worst pieces of news I've heard in a while (yeah, NSC does mean that much to me personally, how sad......). I'm actually a bit shocked about how much this has affected me; I guess it's what happens when an influential nation as well as a good friend suddenly leaves.

The contest just took a very unexpected and unfortunate turn, but I can only respect your decision Ans, it's true that there are a few of us who have sorta been sucked into it for a while now. I know Joch was going to open a topic a while back on the subject of health and personal life, and how it's important to not let NSC get in the way of it.

There are probably loads of members who are thinking "WTF this is a stupid internet contest, how can you get so caught up with it??" Well meh, it's true I probably took my obsession with the contest too far, and it's probably taking over my life, even more than Ans. Perhaps I should heed some advice too, but I dunno...

Anyway, this post has kinda turned into too much of a personal reflection thing. Returning to the topic at hand, I'm sorry to see RLD leaving, I'll miss you loads. Thank you for all your dedication throughout the contest's 3 years and 52 editions; you've been one of the most consistent, inspirational and forward-thinking members during its time.

What better to illustrate this entire post than with an RLDian entry:
[youtube:1jymr4vl]<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G5UGybYN-E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G5UGybYN-E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>[/youtube:1jymr4vl]
Thinking too much... hmm...

Bojan

also sad to read this :( but I respect your decision and wish you all the best in real life ;) will miss the RLD entries though... :/

No Name

takeru said:
I've gotta be honest, if this is true, then it's one of the worst pieces of news I've heard in a while (yeah, NSC does mean that much to me personally, how sad......). I'm actually a bit shocked about how much this has affected me; I guess it's what happens when an influential nation as well as a good friend suddenly leaves.

The contest just took a very unexpected and unfortunate turn, but I can only respect your decision Ans, it's true that there are a few of us who have sorta been sucked into it for a while now. I know Joch was going to open a topic a while back on the subject of health and personal life, and how it's important to not let NSC get in the way of it.

There are probably loads of members who are thinking "WTF this is a stupid internet contest, how can you get so caught up with it??" Well meh, it's true I probably took my obsession with the contest too far, and it's probably taking over my life, even more than Ans. Perhaps I should heed some advice too, but I dunno...

Anyway, this post has kinda turned into too much of a personal reflection thing. Returning to the topic at hand, I'm sorry to see RLD leaving, I'll miss you loads. Thank you for all your dedication throughout the contest's 3 years and 52 editions; you've been one of the most consistent, inspirational and forward-thinking members during its time.

What better to illustrate this entire post than with an RLDian entry:
[youtube:3gx99f0f]<object width="960" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G5UGybYN-E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6G5UGybYN-E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>[/youtube:3gx99f0f]
Thinking too much... hmm...

Trentemøller xheart

I 100% agree about the other things you pointed out. Personally I've never gotten so obsessed with an online contest before I joined NSC. It can indeed be very problematic if personal life is pushed aside (something I happened to do very often when I was hosting the last edition), but the ideal must be to keep all dedication and interest in this contest at a moderate level. That's exactly what can be so hard: moderation.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh noo, i had to check the date because i couldn't believe that this was true :( I had counted you as one of the members least likely to leave the contest :( I agree that it's all too easy to get sucked into this contest, and one of the challenges is to juggle a social life with NSC :p
I hope you change your mind and decide to stay, because coming on the forum just a few times a month to vote would be better than leaving altogether. It might be for the best that you leave, if you find it too difficult to do that without getting drawn into the other activities though...either way, as we always say, real life comes before NSC, so enjoy it :mrgreen:

sigi

oh no...not RLD :shock:
..stay in NSC and keep away from MSN :)

Milos-BC

Honestly this is one of those countries I never thought would withdraw! :shock: :(

This is a very huge loss for the community :( I hope you'll at least stay in contact with some of us, and maybe return one day. RLD is surely one of the most important countries for NSC, and it won't be the same without you.

aletem

Pity, because you were here from the very beginning. And you had some really good songs in both NSC and spin-offs as well. I agree that you shouldn't allow NSC to take over your life. Good luck! ;)

ixic

really pitty. i expected at least few more editions with both RLD and Xorientia.

ronny1988

finds echt schade dass du aussteigst.
du warst es der mich erst hierher gebracht hat.
hoffentlich kommst du bald wieder zurück.
du bräuchtest ja nicht gar so viel zeit investieren um hier teilzunehmen.
beej!

Top Bottom