later sleep is a shelter
that protects you from grief and anxiety
and helps out in escaping reality
shelters those who are scared to wake up
it hurts, it hurts to miss someone

anselm

14th decade voting stats :eek:

jTKJmqv.png

Looks like Yaponesia was the most popular country among Reym-L-Dneurbian voters this decade xcheer Congrats [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION]!

anselm

There was really no intention to do this in accordance with Dalisska but I guess it's nice to leave together with such a great nation. After careful consideration over the last few months I've decided to take this step and bring my time in NSC to an end. I'm happy that I'm finally able to move on from this lovely contest and dedicate more of my time to other things in life. Winning NSC 149 and hosting for a 2nd time felt like an amazing last achievement and definitely made it easier to leave the contest on good terms.

Thanks for all the great things NSC has given me for over 10 years: Countless musical discoveries I'll forever be grateful for and most importantly, great people I've had the chance to meet and make friends with xheart

Good luck on your journey, NSC. Reym-L-Dneurb is watching you.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Truly one of the most iconic NSC nations of all time, gutted :( Hoping our paths cross in the near future!

Lonter

You obviously gave this a lot of thought and I'm sure you are doing thr right thing, but still, it's a bit of a bitter pill to swallow. You feel almost like the face of NSC and it's true that I wilñ both really miss you amd that NSC really will feel like a different beast now. All of the best luck Anselmo.

ClassifiedCat

Oh no :'( The community will indeed miss you, due to your longstanding history here that was full of politeness, as well as your great winner in NSC 149. You are always a kind and friendly face to see around the forums, and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavours. Please consider returning if you ever get the chance.

My Star

Time to make a response! [Must be my first actual public post here in ages]. Had a really bizarre realisation how long it has been since the days of MSN and posting about nfs, and this withdrawal cemented the bizarre feeling [I still remember Siren's shock victory really closely, that night was class/our enthusiasm over Tellier et Pokusaj what is now 10 years ago O_O haha]. Anyway dude, havent talked in a while and I wish you all the best in life/in general - life is a far cry from those MSN days 10 years ago for all of us who were involved - was amazing to share those times with you all. Thanks for the memories and all the class music keep being great!

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
I echo Conor's comments -- I haven't been very active on the forum for a while now, and even less so in the wider community, but at the end of the day NSC has been part of my life for a good 10 years, and throughout that so have you: nut, waffelmannanselm, or just plain Anselm. From the days of Hejdi & Nicki (bah) and Dhaffini, of Starship Edelweiss and Noitan Gnos Tsetnoc, all the way up until now. We haven't really spoken for a long time, but it kind of feels like I'm losing a childhood friend.

Beej. We'll miss you. Here's to Anselm and his fucking friends xcheer1

My Star

I echo Conor's comments -- I haven't been very active on the forum for a while now, and even less so in the wider community, but at the end of the day NSC has been part of my life for a good 10 years, and throughout that so have you: nut, waffelmannanselm, or just plain Anselm. From the days of Hejdi & Nicki (bah) and Dhaffini, of Starship Edelweiss and Noitan Gnos Tsetnoc, all the way up until now. We haven't really spoken for a long time, but it kind of feels like I'm losing a childhood friend.

Beej. We'll miss you. Here's to Anselm and his fucking friends xcheer1

hahaha I forgot about the existence of Dhaffini. (Warum????)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:( Oh no Anselm! xcry1 For me, you have been the embodiment of NSC before I even joined the WL. That one remaining beacon from the dawn of time. Words can't express what you've meant to the contest and to the community. You shall be forever missed. xrose

Top Bottom